Interesting Info: Part XXII (Jackets-related "tidbits" here)

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Funny how JD was up in arms when the rookie called out the team for sending him down after they told hm to get a place.
But he can bring up stuff like this at his own free will.
JD is a crying lil biotch. He should never have been brought back after he left us for his dream job, where he was quickly fired for not performing.
It's great we got rid of Jarmo now get rid of JD ASAP. Put him out to pasture.
This is very "heads I'm right, tails he's wrong".

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Funny how JD was up in arms when the rookie called out the team for sending him down after they told hm to get a place.
But he can bring up stuff like this at his own free will.
JD is a crying lil biotch. He should never have been brought back after he left us for his dream job, where he was quickly fired for not performing.
It's great we got rid of Jarmo now get rid of JD ASAP. Put him out to pasture.

?? Oddly hostile comment.

JD wasn't complaining, he was saying that players have rights. He seemed okay with it.

Reactions: Xoggz22

Bobcat205

addicted to the grind
Sep 22, 2023
your local KFC
I wasn't entirely sure where to put this, so I might as well put it here.

The good: my dad got a Guddy jersey recently

the bad:

73152944563__E8427FDA-9957-4021-97EE-8183D8B4367C.JPEG

i love fanatics

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005

the bad:

View attachment 832119

i love fanatics
Is tha actually from Fanatics or a chinese knockoff?

The numbers look off and I don't even think the NHL Shop has those reverse retro jerseys available to customize any longer and probably haven't since last season.

Reactions: Cowumbus

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
I ordered a fanatics Jack Johnson sweater years ago. The nameplate was literally 9 inches below where it was supposed to be. I measured it actually. Got no response, no solution from them.
It’s truly crap merch.

Bobcat205

addicted to the grind
Sep 22, 2023
your local KFC

The numbers look off and I don't even think the NHL Shop has those reverse retro jerseys available to customize any longer and probably haven't since last season.
He does usually thrift his jerseys from outside sources, i'm pretty sure he only got this jersey for about 70 bucks. I just assumed it was Fanatics because this certainly feels like a mistake Fanatics would make.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Looks like an Adidas logo below the collar
Chinese knockoffs generally don't care for trademarks. They are literally trying to copy the real thing and are generally poorly done because they are so cheap.

I see a ton of knockoffs at games and I can spot them a mile away. There are probably some that are pretty close but most of them are obvious.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
He does usually thrift his jerseys from outside sources, i'm pretty sure he only got this jersey for about 70 bucks. I just assumed it was Fanatics because this certainly feels like a mistake Fanatics would make.
Fanatics does have some good F-ups but considering it is Gudbranson, if it was a legit customized jersey, its quite possible the person who submitted the order spelled it wrong if they didn't use the drop down list or he wasn't on the drop down list but it does seem more likely is a fake. Those letters and numbers have a vinyl like shine to them that seem pretty common on the fakes I've seen around. It could be the lighting of the photo though.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
That it's NHL Trade Deadline Day and a thread about a gear company's misspelling of a player' name is as active as the trade deadline thread tells you something about the trade deadline.

Reactions: CBJx614

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario

the bad:

View attachment 832119

i love fanatics

Definitely a knock off jersey - no one else noticed the incorrect shoulder patches?
Reverse Retro had the kepi logo and original logo on the shoulders.

Truly a collector's jersey.

Always taking a chance with getting jerseys from those Chinese commerce sites. I have purchased from them, and got screwed once on a jersey, the cannon third. The trim blue was a different blue hue, and the font on the crest was incorrect.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Definitely a knock off jersey - no one else noticed the incorrect shoulder patches?
Reverse Retro had the kepi logo and original logo on the shoulders.

Truly a collector's jersey.

Always taking a chance with getting jerseys from those Chinese commerce sites. I have purchased from them, and got screwed once on a jersey, the cannon third. The trim blue was a different blue hue, and the font on the crest was incorrect.
I thought the shoulders looked off but it wasn't a good enough look in the photo and I never paid attention to what is actually on the shoulders of my jersey.

I might risk a knockoff purchase on a Devils Stadium Series because they failed to make enough real ones but I know I will be p*ssed if I get a bad one because I'm sort of OCD about the look of them. I don't even like buying customized MLB replica jerseys because they are too lazy to add the numbers on the front when applicable.

I once bought a knockoff Pedro Cerrano Indians jersey and it was unwearable because it ran 2 sizes too small over the size I actually purchased.

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Yes, definitely buy a size or two up from what you want.
As a goalie, I get the 3XL size. All they do really is make the sleeves longer, so I take it to a tailor to widen it.
Just have a good look at the photos from the site you're purchasing from, make sure it's of a jersey they're showing and not a stock photo.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Hedger is free to have his opinions but I don’t get the idea of talking trash to his customers/readers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad