Prospect Info: In the System Part VI (Preds Prospect/Minor League Talk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
What I saw on Twitter yesterday was the other 2 Admirals who got 30 goals were Mueller and Peverley. So it is safe to say it doesn't always translate.

Peverley ended up with a decent NHL career IIRC.

I suspect Aberg gets the first shot at replacing whoever we lose to Vegas this summer

cjerina

Nov 5, 2008
Preds33, don't forget Darren Haydar! (Which really just cements your argument)

Samuel Girard was suspended for their Game 6 for a hit from behind, subsequently Shawinigan lost. I'm excited to see him in an Admirals jersey this season. Does he wear his traditional #94 or get one of the retread #s such as 10 or 22?

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015

Samuel Girard was suspended for their Game 6 for a hit from behind, subsequently Shawinigan lost. I'm excited to see him in an Admirals jersey this season. Does he wear his traditional #94 or get one of the retread #s such as 10 or 22?

Ah, I was wondering why he wasn't playing.

PredsV82

Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
I suspect Aberg gets the first shot at replacing whoever we lose to Vegas this summer

I reckon he gets first shot at the spot of whomever ends up in Vegas....

ya don't say?? :P

Hell, Aberg might go to Vegas. I might take a shot at him becoming a top 6 forward over taking known 3rd liners.

would you throw in Aberg to get vegas to take a player of our choosing? I certainly would if they would take Smith or(even better) Irwin

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Peverley ended up with a decent NHL career IIRC.

Yes, Pevs did have a good NHL career. He might have played more if not for the heart condition.

NHL stats: 442 Games, 84 G 157 A 0.54 PPG one SC with Boston

For the Preds 73 Games, 7 G 13 A 0.27 PPG

Difference: 369 Games, 77 G 144 A 0.60 PPG

Does anybody else think that No Neck Trotz was bad for Peverley? I sure do!

Last edited:

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee

While Haydar was a darter, he wasn't a good skater. It gave him some problems in the AHL. I could see those being magnified in the NHL.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Man I'd like to see Aberg in Nash now that Neal's not playing. And if he liked that tweet that shows that he's about done with this org and we can't afford to lose him without knowing what he's capable. With the team showing fatigue, call him up! The guy is red hot rn, and our offense could use a boost it has cooled off.

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
Both Girard and Trenin's teams got knocked out of the playoffs. Girard finished with 9pts in 5 games, while Trenin finished with 10 in 7.

Girard already assigned to Milwaukee. Trenin might follow soon.

Allard and Chicoutimi will start their series against Rouyn-Noranda this Friday.

deanwormer

Nov 5, 2009
Nashville
Man I'd like to see Aberg in Nash now that Neal's not playing. And if he liked that tweet that shows that he's about done with this org and we can't afford to lose him without knowing what he's capable. With the team showing fatigue, call him up! The guy is red hot rn, and our offense could use a boost it has cooled off.

If we thought Aberg could play at all we wouldn't have PAP on the roster..... and since we do, he's the guy "needs the reps" to be ready.

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
We've got 4 prospects who if we don't sign before June 1st, become free agents.

Those 4 are Pettersson, Juvonen, Maenalanen and Evan Smith. I'd like the first three to get a shot.

PredsV82

Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
We've got 4 prospects who if we don't sign before June 1st, become free agents.

Those 4 are Pettersson, Juvonen, Maenalanen and Evan Smith. I'd like the first three to get a shot.

How many contract spots do we have? Id be surprised if we have 3 open before the UFAs are officially off the books July1.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Maenalanen and Smith are nothing, Juvonen might have some potential.

Really want to see Pettersson signed.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
Maenalanen and Smith are nothing, Juvonen might have some potential.

Really want to see Pettersson signed.

Petterson's brother Elias, who is projected to be a top 10 pick in this summer's draft just signed with Vaxjo, the same team he plays on -- may or may not influence Emil's thoughts about crossing the pond.

Petterson is the only one of the group I would look at signing. Possibly Juvonen, with Saros graduating to Nashville.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Petterson's brother Elias, who is projected to be a top 10 pick in this summer's draft just signed with Vaxjo, the same team he plays on -- may or may not influence Emil's thoughts about crossing the pond.

Petterson is the only one of the group I would look at signing. Possibly Juvonen, with Saros graduating to Nashville.

You can still sign him to an ELC though right? Yes he may wait a year to make the trip, but I'm sure his goal is to end up in the NHL if possible.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Both Girard and Trenin's teams got knocked out of the playoffs. Girard finished with 9pts in 5 games, while Trenin finished with 10 in 7.

Girard already assigned to Milwaukee. Trenin might follow soon.

Allard and Chicoutimi will start their series against Rouyn-Noranda this Friday.

Girard played well in a 1-0 loss to Cleveland. He didn't look like a first time player!

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Ads lost to last place Rockford 4-2.

Trenin looked good. Kelleher was okay. Girard was not as good as last night, but he looked okay. I don't like backing into the playoffs!

The good news. Mike Latta scored his amazing 4th goal of the season in only 58 games. He really is worthless as a player!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille