OT: IMFC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
The players we’re watching wearing the impact jersey are actually being paid to play football.

I think if we all here in this thread for the impact we’d have better results.

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore
This team needs a striker and one or two defenders/full backs soooo bad. Not that the midfield is great by any means but f***, no finish at all, no cohesion on the back end. I really don't get how they thought that this line-up would get anywhere close to the playoffs.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
This team needs a striker and one or two defenders/full backs soooo bad. Not that the midfield is great by any means but ****, no finish at all, no cohesion on the back end. I really don't get how they thought that this line-up would get anywhere close to the playoffs.

This team needs everything. Aside from Piatti and maybe Fanni, none of the players is MLS caliber.

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore
This team needs everything. Aside from Piatti and maybe Fanni, none of the players is MLS caliber.

Oyongo and even Ciman are really missed on defense that's for sure.

I'd say there are a few other players that would fall in the ''fine'' category, as in fine as long as the rest of the roster is made of actual MLS caliber players: Piette, Edwards (mostly based on potential), Taider (although clearly a bad DP), maybe Silva.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
DeJ1hm6WAAA1svE.jpg:large

Is he on IMFC's discovery list?

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Krolicky coming on :laugh:

Remi, we are losing mate, do not bring in a guy that cannot attack to save his life.
Honestly, I know you'll call me 'biased' but Krolicki is probably the best player on the field atm after Fanni. Definitely better than Taider and Silva tonight. He kinda reminds me of Clement Grenier. If only he took shots on goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad