OT: IMFC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
I feel like rooting for Portland instead. No idea how they're doing, but they can't be worse than this shit show.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
If they sell Piatti, they better ****ing buy actual DPs. Plus a bunch of MLSers.

This is really shameful.
This is what the summer may look like :
Piatti traded
Mancosu loaned Out
Camacho loaned Out
Vargas Out
Donadel Out

Lichtsteiner IN
Ben Arfa IN
Monconduit IN
And MLSers.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
I watched the game, this is me

giphy.gif

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
I have 0 confidence that Diallo is any better than the guys they’ve brought. Let him go back to Ligue 2.

Diallo was great in preseason but then... I also felt like Taider was really great and would help us a lot. Anyhow, I believe more in Diallo than in bench-warming Camacho

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Joey cried about spending too much, he won't spend on ABA.

Yes & No, it depends. I don't see HBA* coming here for less than 3 Mil. I think if Joey feels it's worth his money he might gave him a shot. After all, he's a world class player something we currently don't have and would be a top 3 player in this league. He's the only world class player available that wouldn't require a transfer fee and that meets out current needs. He's probably gonna stay in France.

Even Piatti isn't the player he was. I feel he's on his way out. If Piatti leave thats 4,7 Mil off Joey's pockets. This summer is going to be very interesting. Piatti could be traded for Giovani + Jonathan bros. (I really really hope not but this is something that could happen considering Giovani has been poor with LA for more than a year) Jonathan is miles better than Taider.

Btw Calvo for Minnesota is a very good defender, he's probably gone after the World Cup.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
This is what the summer may look like :
Piatti traded
Mancosu loaned Out
Camacho loaned Out
Vargas Out
Donadel Out

bologna rejects IN
argentina rejects IN
promises of them being good and a couple of us biting hard again IN​

Reactions: TRG

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Garde is not even coaching. Don't know if trying to send a message or just a bad coach. Apparently said in his post game conference that the team was just not talented and lacked willpower. Really looking forward to see what kind of effort the group gives after all of this.

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
Fyi for anyone interested, Canada Vs Portugal in 10 mins at the Toulon Tournament. It's broadcasted.

edit: representing imfc; Pantemis, Shome, and Kinumbe are on the pitch for Canada

Last edited:

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
still 0-0, 25 mins to play, M Choinière just came on and almost scored.

edit: Ends with a 0-0 result for Canada against probably the best team in their group. Excellent start to the tournament.

Last edited:

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
still 0-0, 25 mins to play, M Choinière just came on and almost scored.

edit: Ends with a 0-0 result for Canada against probably the best team in their group. Excellent start to the tournament.

Final score 0-0

Quite good considering it was against portugal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad