"if you could" Swap Weiss for another #2C

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Derek Stepan.

Great playmaker to play our puck posession and he has right handness that complements our big group of lefties.

I'll hope Järnkrok will be that "stepan" one day.

The Geelee

Jul 27, 2013
Should have signed Grabovski in the offseason.

He's exactly what the wings need right now

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
Derek Stepan.

Great playmaker to play our puck posession and he has right handness that complements our big group of lefties.

I'll hope Järnkrok will be that "stepan" one day.

Go read the thread on the Rangers board regarding Stepan.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
4 pts in 26 games. Almost 31 years old. Injury prone.

I'll take pretty much any 2nd line center in the league in place of Weiss at this point.

VladTheImpaler

Go Wings
Feb 27, 2012
Malkin, Pavelski, Kesler, Stepan, Bergy off the top of my head

EDIT: sorry, didn't see the cap hit note. I would take Bergy, Pavelski and Stepan all over Weiss. Kesler is a shade over Weiss but I would take him also.

Last edited:

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
Malkin, Pavelski, Kesler, Stepan, Bergy off the top of my head

Bergeron would be a great option. It would allow Babcock to put Datsyuk and Zetterberg together and allow them to play a bigger offensive role. Let Bergeron match up against opposing top lines and have him handle all the defensive situations. Imagine Datsyuk and Zetterberg getting the Sedin's treatment where they are put into advantageous situations like out against tired, 4th lines that get stuck on the ice for an icing? Bergeron's presence would allow for that type of scenario. And if Bergeron doesn't get a matchup, oh well, we have Datsyuk and Zetterberg to handle it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad