OT: Hurricanes Off Topic Lounge XI: The Numbers All Go to 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Currently tied. Sensing late drive for the Steelers. :(

EDIT: Safe.

I'm just lucky Ben didn't throw another pick...

I guess there's still the potential for scoring changes, but this would be a first for me, tying with decimal scoring. And to have the other matchup decided by 0.1, crazy week.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
I'm just lucky Ben didn't throw another pick...

I guess there's still the potential for scoring changes, but this would be a first for me, tying with decimal scoring. And to have the other matchup decided by 0.1, crazy week.

The annoying part is that I lost a playoff matchup in fantasy hockey last year by 0.1 points as well.:help:

And my team would have won in the final matchup had I been playing.:rant:

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine
This makes me :)

560045_10151726060029773_711765304_n.jpg

Retch.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Puck Daddy amuses me sometimes. This is one of those times.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-p...pon-taylor-swift-ignoring-235202683--nhl.html

On a related note, who wants to take bets on how long it takes for Skinner to have a song written about him?

"In a related story, Taylor Swift released a new track detailing how she felt receiving a hockey jersey was true love until she found out it was a replica and she’s lying on the cold hard ground and boo-hoo."

Had me rollin :laugh:

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Did anyone pick up GTA 5?

I had an absolute ass load of people at my store picking it up tonight.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
While we're on the topic of video games. It's been three plus years since the last Metroid game. And that one was way past due.

Metroid has got to be top 3 all time in Nintendo Franchises (After Mario, obviously, and perhaps The Legend of Zelda, though I personally would put it ahead of both of them) and easily a Top 10 Franchise of all video games. Yet us Samus fan boys are always left hanging while Nintendo shoves some gimmicky, overly cartoony Mario or Zelda game down our throats.

Metroid is by far the most "Adult" of Nintendo's franchises and that gritty, realistic, sad, nihilistic story line is what drew me in, in the first place.

In short Mr. Shigeru Miyamoto, I want less of this:

And more of this:

I may like to act like a kid, but I'm not six anymore :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad