OT: Hurricanes Lounge XXII: Wisdom Teeth Removal edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Taking a stab in a dark here, but judging from your avatar and location at one time, I'm guessing you have been somehow associated with ECU.

I have two Bachelor degrees from there. Don't tell anyone though, outside of Blueline and Mr. Whipple (who are also alumni), everyone else here makes fun of me for it.

Especially all the guys who went to Cow College//Moo U :laugh:

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
I have two Bachelor degrees from there. Don't tell anyone though, outside of Blueline and Mr. Whipple (who are also alumni), everyone else here makes fun of me for it.

I went to ECU at one point. Going back in the Spring.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
If it wasn't for ECU, Greenville would likely be Rocky Mount or Kinston 2.0

Also, Blackbeard is the coolest pirate ever behind Captain Jack Sparrow.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Kevin Smith named his daughter Harley Quinn.

That is hilarious.

pWZ-hg.jpg

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Nights 4 and 5 were hell for my teeth. Worst pain all week. Just me and my thoughts and pain. I shouldn't have looked up a video of the procedure either because now all I can think of when I feel pain is my interpretation of what it felt like to get them popped out.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Did they take yours out whole, or break then into pieces?

My top two came out in one piece, but as the bottom ones were impacted, they had to break them out in small pieces.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
They came out in pieces. The two teeth were impacted and coming in sideways

fun times. how's feeling in your face?

like i mentioned before, my lower left one was so crooked, the roots actually wrapped around the feeling nerve for the bottom left side of my face, so before surgery, i was warned there was about a 4% chance, i would never have feeling in that part of my face again, because of the risk of possible nerve damage taking the tooth out.

fortunately for me, the nerve just got bruised as **** and healed, but still could feel nothing there for a few months.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
fun times. how's feeling in your face?

like i mentioned before, my lower left one was so crooked, the roots actually wrapped around the feeling nerve for the bottom left side of my face, so before surgery, i was warned there was about a 4% chance, i would never have feeling in that part of my face again, because of the risk of possible nerve damage taking the tooth out.

fortunately for me, the nerve just got bruised as **** and healed, but still could feel nothing there for a few months.

My face is fine luckily. Everything feels like it should

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011

I don't.
I'm actually thinking of trying to get accepted into ECU next Fall.

Blueline Bomber

Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
itTMTLM.jpg

The Internet now has a picture of Danny Trejo dressed as a large dog with Jaleel White as a dog catcher. Just thought you'd all like to know that.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Hey, I got into ECU too and my sister actually went there. I don't mind them. I just don't like how some are getting a big head about all the football success lately. You were once the Appalachian State of the FBS and NC State laughed at playing you. Don't turn into them.

Blueline Bomber

Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Football is all that school has. The basketball team isn't noteworthy and the baseball team is typically really good, but no one cares about baseball.

So the entire city revolves around the football team. I think that's what I liked best about going to ECU. Up until that point, I had only gone to NC State games with my aunt and uncle (who are massive State fans), and while the games were exciting, it wasn't until going to ECU that I saw an entire city pretty much shut down because the football team was playing.

Probably helps that one of the first games I went to ended in a victory over UNC with a last second field goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00