OT: Hurricanes Lounge XLII: Maybe Let's Talk About Weather

Status
Not open for further replies.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
@Oogie Boogie @DaveG Dairi-O is my JAM!! I've got one 2 miles from where I work, and another 2 miles from where I live, so I go there pretty regularly. Don't think I've ever had anything bad from there, and they have enough variety (compared to other fast food places) that you can pretty much always find something you're in the mood for. Chicken Souvlaki, Gyro, Chicken Wrap, Burger, Hot Dogs, BBQ, Cheesburger Pita, and of course Ice Cream & Milkshakes

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
@Oogie Boogie @DaveG Dairi-O is my JAM!! I've got one 2 miles from where I work, and another 2 miles from where I live, so I go there pretty regularly. Don't think I've ever had anything bad from there, and they have enough variety (compared to other fast food places) that you can pretty much always find something you're in the mood for. Chicken Souvlaki, Gyro, Chicken Wrap, Burger, Hot Dogs, BBQ, Cheesburger Pita, and of course Ice Cream & Milkshakes
I used to get wonderful Souvlaki in Montreal when I’d go to F1 races there. And the best gyros in Manhattan from a street vendor that my buddy, an ex NYC cop would take me to.

Two days ago, my wife made incredible an incredible version of the Souvlaki.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
Closest one is in Asheboro? Why would you do that to all of us?

Reactions: WreckingCrew

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Will probably check out a Gyro the next time that I go there. There are certainly a handful of items that I have been wanting to try but I've been stuck on chicken sandwich mode lately

Reactions: WreckingCrew

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Are mugshots of notable celebrities ok to post?

Asking for a friend
1000024006.jpg

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
There was more oomph to 45, this is too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad