Not open for further replies.

zman77

Oct 1, 2015

Rain Fira GIF - Rain Fira GIFs

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Has anyone else watched "For All Mankind"? I f***ing love that show. Alternate history is so great, we need more shows like that.

Reactions: DaveG

hockeynjune

Just a soft breeze
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
Has anyone else watched "For All Mankind"? I f***ing love that show. Alternate history is so great, we need more shows like that.
Racing to establish a moon base because they found water and other useful things. Sounds a bit familure.

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Racing to establish a moon base because they found water and other useful things. Sounds a bit familure.

Well, not just the water, but the embarrassment of being beaten by the Soviets to the moon makes Nixon spaz out and insist on making a base there and militarizing the place.

Seems kind plausible to me, rather than what really happened, where we just go to the moon and then quit.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Sorry to hear. When I lost our last dog I decided it woud be awhile before we got another, Going on 6 years now.

What the f*** is pledgesktball

I think it's when frat bros in short shorts and $300 knockoff retro NBA jerseys of players they never saw play head to the court to show off their (lack of) hoop skills for the ladies.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Had to put down my best friend this morning, had him since I was a kid… wish hockey was here to take my mind off it
Parents had to put their Corgi down Xmas-Eve this past year, it's one of the hardest things ever. I know that I'm going to be a broken mess when that day comes with my girl...she means the world to me. Sorry for your loss

Reactions: AhosDatsyukian
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad