Post-Game Talk: Hurricanes at Leafs 7:30 PM Sportsnet

draeko17

Jul 7, 2007
Okay so picture Carolina skating around our zone and Reimer standing on his head, that is this game so far.

Well, not the picture I was hoping for but appreciated nonetheless. :)

hopefully they just weather the storm for the first bit and then get their legs going.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
the more Canadian teams make the playoffs the better

for all of us
naw, the habs or sens winning the cup isn't good us(leaf fans) imagine how long we would have to hear about it. Sure if the flames, jets, nucks, or oilers mkae the playoffs and win the cups i wouldn't mind. However i never want to see the habs, sens or b's lift a cup for as long as I live. I can't ever cheer for those 3 teams.

Hotel Mario

Feb 4, 2013
Thunder Bay
I'm going to trust Babcock on this one. There's a reason Leivo is scratched, as much as I'd like to see him over Clune.

I generally question coaching and management but Babs has been a magician this year.

Babcock hates losing so much he is making decisions with his heart and not his head. Perhaps the added veteran presence of Clune makes the players feel a little taller out there on the ice, and somehow that will make them more determined and play better. With the long term vision of the club in mind, I nonetheless expect far better decisions from a 50M coach.

Period

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
hate to say it, but bernie would have given up a goal or two in that opening press by the canes.

more good stuff from reims to shut the door until they got their legs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad