Post-Game Talk: Hurricanes at Leafs 7:30 PM Sportsnet

eddieO

Jan 9, 2013
The Beach
I'm going to trust Babcock on this one. There's a reason Leivo is scratched, as much as I'd like to see him over Clune.

I generally question coaching and management but Babs has been a magician this year.

mikebel111*

I'm going to trust Babcock on this one. There's a reason Leivo is scratched, as much as I'd like to see him over Clune.

I generally question coaching and management but Babs has been a magician this year.

Yeah I trust Babcock. He probably has a good reason but still I want Leivo to play:(

ldnk

Apr 8, 2009

Did Leivo sleep with his wife. Because that's pretty much the only justifiable reason for playing Rich Clune over him. Clune is going to be out of the NHL entirely after this year.

OvenMittz*

Yeah I trust Babcock. He probably has a good reason but still I want Leivo to play:(

I feel the same, the good thing is he will be playing as soon as there are trades.. We have some Centers playing wing right now, so even if we trade a center they can switch out of the wing and into that C spot which will make room for Leivo.

I believe there is a lot of showcasing being done the closer we get to the TDL. I think Leivo knows that.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
I feel the same, the good thing is he will be playing as soon as there are trades.. We have some Centers playing wing right now, so even if we trade a center they can switch out of the wing and into that C spot which will make room for Leivo.

I believe there is a lot of showcasing being done the closer we get to the TDL. I think Leivo knows that.

And plus its not like leivo played badly so I think he knows he didn't do anything wrong to be scratched. So its most likely a predetermined decision that babs most likely communicated, thats its not a slight to him.

showtime8

Jun 30, 2010
Toronto, ON
I wonder if the Leafs could just start every game at the 10 minute mark and down by a goal.

It only seems like they get their feet moving after they've been scored on or after the 10 minute mark.

draeko17

Jul 7, 2007
Okay, so living in BC, the game on Sportnet is blacked out. Bleh. Go to the radio on-line, not streamed.... seriously? fml.

I'm counting on you people to tell the story of the game...

Thanks!

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Also, the Devils are leading the Sens 5-0 and the 1st isn't even over lmao
should we cheer for the sens to lose(miss the playoffs) or cheer for them to win so the habs miss the playoffs. Tough choice. I would be happy if both missed but i'm sure with our luck the three lottos would be won by habs, sens, and b's(with the sharks pick none the less.)

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Okay, so living in BC, the game on Sportnet is blacked out. Bleh. Go to the radio on-line, not streamed.... seriously? fml.

I'm counting on you people to tell the story of the game...

Thanks!

Okay so picture Carolina skating around our zone and Reimer standing on his head, that is this game so far.

Dough72

Sep 3, 2008
should we cheer for the sens to lose(miss the playoffs) or cheer for them to win so the habs miss the playoffs. Tough choice. I would be happy if both missed but i'm sure with our luck the three lottos would be won by habs, sens, and b's(with the sharks pick none the less.)
the more Canadian teams make the playoffs the better

for all of us

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad