Post-Game Talk: Hurricanes at Leafs 7:30 PM Sportsnet

AuraSphere

Jun 27, 2012
Sometimes I really wish we drafted Hanifin, even though I wanted Marner badly at the draft :'(

Banic

Jun 23, 2010
Toronto
You are wrong. Look at the state of this combined thread. No one gives a ****.

Because all fans post on hfboards? The leafs are still deemed as the 3rd most valuable franchise in the NHL so clearly people still do care - maybe not as many but surely not "no one".

burpsalot

Feb 12, 2015
Shanahan must correct the situation, the thread is only 11 pages. What is important to you Shanny? Prospects, development of those prospects, players that actually try or how many pages GDT are? Come on Shanny.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Because all fans post on hfboards? The leafs are still deemed as the 3rd most valuable franchise in the NHL so clearly people still do care - maybe not as many but surely not "no one".

don't even bother.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Shanahan must correct the situation, the thread is only 11 pages. What is important to you Shanny? Prospects, development of those prospects, players that actually try or how many pages GDT are? Come on Shanny.

obviously two page gdts.
that's what's important for the franchise.

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
I can't remember the last time this team won a game in 3v3 ot. Have we done it yet this season? Kinda upset with how they showed tonight to be frank.

hfman

Oct 30, 2013
wha'd I say. Leafs are losing when they play Carolina. They're now 5-15 vs the Canes in their last 20.

There's two specific teams that the Leafs have never been able to handle in their entire history. Buffalo and Carolina.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
wha'd I say. Leafs are losing when they play Carolina. They're now 5-15 vs the Canes in their last 20.

There's two specific teams that the Leafs have never been able to handle in their entire history. Buffalo and Carolina.

And Philly. Don't forget Philly.

hfman

Oct 30, 2013
Chicago has also been mirdering us in recent years.

yeah, Chicago and Philly have been tough as well... but statistically, they got nothin on the way Carolina and Buffalo spank the Leafs decade after decade. I say the Leafs have 2 top menaces: Sabres, Canes. They can't beat these guys if their lives depended on it, all the way back to the birth of both those teams. The Leafs have at least had winning streaks vs. Chicago and Philly from time to time... but against Buffalo, all they've ever done is lose. Same with Carolina. They've never been able to put together a streak against them, not in the 45+ years (Sabres) of their existance. It's just lose, lose, lose. See for yourself how bad the stats really are, especially vs. Buffalo:

http://www.shrpsports.com/nhl/result.htm

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad