How Many Soft Goals Has Andersen Let In This Year?

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
So has anyone found out the answer to the original question? How many softies has Andersen allowed this year? 6? 13? 17? None? 5?

We need an exact number here, the original poster of this topic said so.

Once that exact number has been worked out, can someone please start a thread that asks how many incredible saves he's made on high danger scoring opportunities late in tight games that have helped us win? I think that would help erase the memory of this ridiculous thread.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
I'm not so sure, Bernier is better technically and a better athlete. Though he is smaller, so he needs his speed to be on game. But as we saw with the Mandela incident, he couldn't keep it together upstairs.

I saw much potential in him, but he couldn't keep it together.

But who cares, we have a real number 1 now, so let's just revel in that. :D
Reimer is 5-0 with 2 shut outs in his last 5 games, let's hope he's not starting tonight.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
I get the feedback from Andersen's year.
upload_2018-3-28_12-10-6.png

My feedback is this is the shittiest thread title ever.

/lock

For every shitty goal, he has individually STOLEN a game for which the Leafs were outshot by a mile.

Reactions: ITM

TheProspector

Oct 18, 2007
Orlando
Way to over qualify there bud why not go for goalies with more than 1200 minutes or 3000 minutes FFS if you go to 500 minutes he's 45 th as posted earlier thats enough to say he's been shyte when it comes to stopping easy ones like 2 of the 3 last night against Buffalo .These elite stretches some of you keep talking about have been the direct result of the teams defensive play more than his actual play in net , sure he makes a good one every once in a while but really good goalies don't give up bad goals night in and night out , they have bad nights but not bad goals almost every night , just accept it and move on like the rest of us .

Because only 1 goalie has played 3000+ minutes.

The purest nearest rounded number is probably 1500, which gives us the top 32 goalies by icetime. Freddie is 23rd in low danger sv%, 8th in medium danger, and 22nd in high danger.

To quote a past Leaf coach about a past Leaf goalie, he's been "OK".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad