Speculation: How is Jiri Hudler still available?

Marksman

Mar 2, 2003
Visit site
Salary cap world is hurting him. I think he still has couple good tear in him, provided there is good fit with top 6 spot to spare for him.

Hockey down under

Feb 13, 2017
Yeah if there's truth to this latest report he's seriously shot himself in the foot. Teams weren't going to be inclined to give term before. Now he'd be lucky to get a 1 year deal

Strang stuff from a fairly recent lady bing winner

FaulkYouAho

ferla memes
Sep 14, 2015
North Carolina
bruh that is one of the funniest things. tried to pee on a food cart, was drunk, and was doing drugs in the bathroom. how much weirder can this get *reads first words in the article* " Former NHL forward Jiri Hudler apparently brought new meaning to being "sky high" during a recent flight from New York to Prague" i was dying of laughter. to bad he did just get the lady bing also and then this happens... its funny but stupid to laugh at. but i am a instagram memer so i laugh at everything the slightest bit funny in the hockey world

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
This 100%, this would lead to severe repercussions both in Cz and the USA.
You never know; it might be considered a sign of respect in Cz to behave like this! "The chrome looked a bit dull and I wanted to shine it up for you! See' I even brought some comet from the bathroom to help make it shine!"

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Small and slow player does not have a long career.

I guess if you have speed, you can hang on for awhile.

Another thing is Hudler is useless without the offense and he cant produce anymore.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad