Pre-Game Talk: How bad do we get smoked by the Pens? Hockey game to be played on 10/17 (lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Remember how bad the Penguins were when they had an abysmal coach and then they fired him and won two Cups?

They also had two of the best centers in the league, a top 5 scoring winger and one of the best scoring defensemen in the league. Were 0-4 in those key areas (and no Shatterkink isn't in the same ballpark as Letang).

The Penguins failures were more of an indictment how bad Bylsma was at the end and how out of his league Johnston was. Even worse than AV.

Reactions: bl02

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
They also had two of the best centers in the league, a top 5 scoring winger and one of the best scoring defensemen in the league. Were 0-4 in those key areas (and no Shatterkink isn't in the same ballpark as Letang).

The Penguins failures were more of an indictment how bad Bylsma was at the end and how out of his league Johnston was. Even worse than AV.

There's always an excuse why we can't win, so we should just sit here and accept problems that are easy to fix.

Jauffre

Registered Grandmaster
Oct 10, 2009
Cloud Ruler Temple
Can we make a quick trade and have all the new guys score in bunches a la Brass, Clowe, and John Moore in what was it, 2012-13? Let's get Duchene in here so he can have a 4 point debut, Rangers win 7-2, and AV's seat cools down a few degrees.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Remember how bad the Penguins were when they had an abysmal coach and then they fired him and won two Cups?

It's amazing, I think about all the time.

Them winning 2 cups after we beat them two years in a row... never could see it coming. Then again having Crosby and Malkin helps.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
If we can play fast, we'll win. I do not really care that they have the best player in the world.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
I'm not sure how putting Buchnevich, who has been one of the three forwards on this team who has atleast been generating offensive opportunities, with Grabner and Carey or Cracknell is supposed to change things.
It may not work, but "stacking" the first line sure ain't working.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Hope I'm wrong but personally I think we're getting killed here. 6-2. 9-4. Whatever--The Penguins are going to score a lot in this one.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
I kinda hope they beat the record worst start to a season. I love watching them make history.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
The first line hasn’t done nothing at Even Strength. They actually got plenty of rope and did nothing.

Needed a change there. What I don’t get is ada goes from healthy scratch to top pair against 87??? This is totally a sacrificing so he can get Holden back in. How does ada get back in that spot but Shattenkirk can’t? We just have him 6 million dollars. What for??

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Glanced at my cell phone last night at 61%. Now, just saw it at 22%. It's a sign.

Rangers in 7

Dec 17, 2015
Long Island
this is the type of game the rangers win and we are all like wow, this team isnt that bad

this is still a good team regardless of how the season has gone so far....i dont think many of you would have predicted a start this poor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad