How are they doing now? (Former Sabres Players) Top 100 pics/stories

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
Just checked the stats of Morris Titanic...biggest draft bust in franchise history would you say ??

drafted in Round 1, #12 overall...19 NHL games played all with Buffalo, and 0 points.

gallagt01

Jun 10, 2006
Sloan
Just checked the stats of Morris Titanic...biggest draft bust in franchise history would you say ??

drafted in Round 1, #12 overall...19 NHL games played all with Buffalo, and 0 points.

The Sabres have had several first round busts not even play in a NHL game for them. Zagrapan and Persson are more recent busts. Heisten has to be involved in the discussion, as do Savage and Cooper. Kryukov and Dudacek never even came to NA.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
The Sabres have had several first round busts not even play in a NHL game for them. Zagrapan and Persson are more recent busts. Heisten has to be involved in the discussion, as do Savage and Cooper. Kryukov and Dudacek never even came to NA.

As has many, if not all teams.

gallagt01

Jun 10, 2006
Sloan
As has many, if not all teams.

I didn't say Buffalo is the only team to have multiple first round busts so I'm not sure what your point is.

He suggested Titanic was the biggest bust in Sabres history. I simply gave a list of other names that could challenge Titanic, a worthy candidate, for that designation.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00