GDT: Home Game 2 : Flyers at Ducks - Saturday 7PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
Obviously it's VERY early in the year, but I've been pretty dissapointed in Rasmussen. So far he is clearly not an upgrade to Thompson IMO.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Silfverberg is off. I'm not sure how much is the dropoff in talent he's with and how much is him, but he's not as strong with the puck as he usually is.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
That was a terrible period. Hopefully can find something in the 3rd period. 3:25 for Boll and 5:06 for Grant......why are they even in the lineup? Not going to win many hockey games playing 3 lines.

Also Vegas have put up 41 shots against Arizona so far, and people were penciling Arizona as a playoff team and their GM as GM of the year in the pre-season :laugh:

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Silfverberg is off. I'm not sure how much is the dropoff in talent he's with and how much is him, but he's not as strong with the puck as he usually is.

If it's a slow start, it wouldn't be the first time. Hopefully we won't get someone telling us about how great he is, because the stats say so.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
That was nice D support there by Shaw.

Bieksa tried to get too fancy there. That puck needs to get out.

Magnus the Duck

Nov 7, 2014
Sweden

Where is Perry, Rakell, Cogs? It's bad when you notice players like Boll and Rasmussen more than them.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
That's a garbage slashing call. Is that seriously the standard for slashing now? Not even on the hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad