Jan 7, 2014
Anaheim, CA
flyers-logo.png

latest

anaheimboxlogo.0.png

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Better hope our top 2 lines can score again, because I don't think our bottom 6 of slow grinders will be doing much scoring - especially as long as Boll somehow is playing.

zero reason for Fiore to be here if they aren't going to play him, and we are wasting skilled players in our bottom 6 having Boll on the ice
I was shaking my head watching the Arizona game when they had Kase with Boll....like what is the point? As you said it's wasting skilled players putting Boll with them. Hell it's wasting the defensive grinders playing them with Boll, who wouldn't make an AHL line up.

Surely playing Fiore is better then giving Boll 5 minutes a night?

ohcomeonref

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 18, 2014
Alberta, Canada
I can't believe Gibson is playing tonight. After that one save the other night I was sure he would be out for a couple games. Dude's groin is made of glass and I cringe every time he makes any remotely awkward saves.

mightyquack

Apr 28, 2010
A punching bag with skates being thrown onto the ice for 5 minutes would have the same impact as Boll.
That's selling the punching bag a bit short

I can't believe Gibson is playing tonight. After that one save the other night I was sure he would be out for a couple games. Dude's groin is made of glass and I cringe every time he makes any remotely awkward saves.
Am I missing something here? I didn't know Gibson was under any short of injury cloud for this one

ducks8

Mar 27, 2009
Riverside CA
He spent all summer working on his lower body. Hopefully it proves worthy and may we hope he stays healthy

Reactions: Magnus the Duck

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Boll better not play.

Expecting a loss in this one, but I feel alright about it.

ohcomeonref

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 18, 2014
Alberta, Canada
That's selling the punching bag a bit short

Am I missing something here? I didn't know Gibson was under any short of injury cloud for this one

Nothing was said really in the broadcast but a lot of fans took notice of one save in particular where Gibson did the splits and was pretty slow to get up. Had some of us thinking "groin injury" again.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Flyers are better than Arizona but are still pretty average. Our current healthy roster is about on par with theirs so I feel this could go either way.

Dirk316

Nov 8, 2004
St Petersburg, Fl
Nobody complains about Boll during the games because he is good 4th line enforcer. It's only before or after the games. Like an annoying broken record. And as usual it's the same regardless who the enforcer is. Disney past is still in people's minds.

mightyquack

Apr 28, 2010
Nobody complains about Boll during the games because he is good 4th line enforcer. It's only before or after the games. Like an annoying broken record. And as usual it's the same regardless who the enforcer is. Disney past is still in people's minds.
:rolleyes: :eek: :D

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden

People don't complain during the games because he's only playing five minutes in them while only touching the puck twice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->