GDT: Home Cookin' - Blues (11-3-1, 1st in West) @ Devils (9-3-1, 2nd in East), 7 PM, MSG+2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
This is the exact kind of team I thought would give the Devils fits before the injuries to Palms and Mojo. I don't have a good feeling about this one. Big, strong, highly structured opponents seem to eat this team alive, even if they aren't fleet of foot.

Also arguably the best team in the league right now.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
Not too hopeful about this one, regardless of Severson sitting. Team is banged up, playing garbage defense and they really struggle with teams like the Blues. I’ll be happy if they don’t let it get away from them early.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
It's not Lovejoy in for Severson

It's Severson out for doing the same stupid defensive misplays game after game that rookies stop doing after their first 10 games. I've never seen Butcher in his short span of time here even do one of those stupid defensive plays and he has been a lot better than Severson offensively.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I kind of like Severson sitting. Players have to know no one is untouchable. Once you go down the rabbit hole of "that was a bad game(s), you're sitting", as Hynes has done, you need to do it all the way.

To me that only works if it is applied the same way to everyone. In my view Sevs is held to a bit of a higher standard than some others. It’s not like he is any worse than anyone most nights except Greene and maybe Santini. I’m sure Sevs wants more out of Sevs but he is what he is right now. I’m not sure punishment is the answer.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
Not too hopeful about this one, regardless of Severson sitting. Team is banged up, playing garbage defense and they really struggle with teams like the Blues. I’ll be happy if they don’t let it get away from them early.

Team playing garbage defense is not hindered by Severson sitting.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Hynes giving the players no excuse to be sluggish tonight.

Said they didn’t take a red eye home and the team has been given every opportunity to rest and be fresh tonight.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
All the Severson fanboys right now..... -------> But, but, but, hiz COR-Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!

Reactions: JK3

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Me after one shift from Ben Lovejoy

giphy.gif

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It's not Lovejoy in for Severson

It's Severson out for doing the same stupid defensive misplays game after game that rookies stop doing after their first 10 games. I've never seen Butcher in his short span of time here even do one of those stupid defensive plays and he has been a lot better than Severson offensively.
Butcher just passed the puck right to a Flames player, right in our D-zone the other night. Luckily the Flames player let off a really weak shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad