GDT: Home Cookin' - Blues (11-3-1, 1st in West) @ Devils (9-3-1, 2nd in East), 7 PM, MSG+2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
The early success of this club is not any fluke, you do not win majority of games with some luck or fluke. This is a very impressive and well coached team that's going to compete for the division title. I know it's too early to predict any thing but with the talent and skill level that this team has, no one should be surprised if they do win the division, keep in mind I am a Leafs fan

All the best to all of you

Reactions: My3Sons and mtnet

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Not feeling confident about our chances tonight but I won't be too upset if we lose to a good team. If we do lay an egg tonight they had better get some wins in the next two.

Khione

Swede or Turnip?
Jul 24, 2013
Duna
The early success of this club is not any fluke, you do not win majority of games with some luck or fluke. This is a very impressive and well coached team that's going to compete for the division title. I know it's too early to predict any thing but with the talent and skill level that this team has, no one should be surprised if they do win the division, keep in mind I am a Leafs fan

kQyhwAc.gif

But for real. that what a nice thing to say. I hope they can keep their play up all of the season. I doubt that though.

I Hate Tie DOMI

Jul 2, 2002
Ontario

Kiss of death. Thanks Leafs fan.

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
Great Measuring stick game for us. Come out hard and fast on the puck and we will walk away with a W

wannabebluesplayer

Apr 16, 2012
Can we swap one Severson for a Parayko? K thanks.
Friendly visit to answer....um....no but thanks. How about Sobotka for Hischier :naughty::thumbu:

EDIT: Good luck tonight. Always have liked watching the Devils. As a goalie when I was younger, I loved Brodeur and always missed Scott Stevens.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007

Odd...is Severson banged up too or is this more dopey lineup manipulation to try to merry-go-round all the defensemen?

Reactions: Darkauron
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese