Not open for further replies.

White Shadow

Jan 7, 2016
Cool bro
Agsin good point .
Agree to disagree
Cheers
Go Leafs Go
Disagree all you want...you are flat out wrong.

1. Shanahan didn't even tell Babs he was pursuing Lou. (interview July 23, 2015 on PTS)
2. Lou has said himself, on air, he has final say on personnelle. (interview July 23, 2015 on PTS)
3. Babcock has power in personnel decisions, but so does Shanny. (Friedman tweet May 20, 2015)

Last edited:
Reactions: IamruKusleaf

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
Good article but 2 goals in 7 games without AM, isn't bad
But I do agree someone else should have been given a shot on that line
Those two goals though... one was a fluke deflection off Hyman's skate from a Polak point shot. The other was that open net gift from an amazing Nylander play. You actually had to go back a long way to find a game where Hyman recorded a point that was meaningful (i.e. not just chipping it up off the glass and letting Matthews and Nylander do all the real work and recording a second assist).

In fairness, he recorded a nice assist and nice goal recently. He looks much better on the right side. In fact, most of his nice plays this year have come when he is on the right side of the ice. Playing him first line LW is just plain stupid. He's garbage at that position. Play him 4th line RW, I've got no problem.

Reactions: ToMaLe

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
He should be on the 4th line. He would be an elite the line player with his abilities. Instead Babcock treats him like Landeskog

Reactions: ToMaLe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad