Recalled/Assigned: Hildeby recalled, new year, brave new world

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Jones shutting out LA was a big factor in getting the start vs Anaheim.. and with another solid performance there, it’s sensible to start him against SJ

Reactions: ACC1224

LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Jones shutting out LA was a big factor in getting the start vs Anaheim.. and with another solid performance there, it’s sensible to start him against SJ

The 2 day break played a factor too. Usually when we head to California we play 3 games in 4 nights. The extra day helps give him time to recoup.

Reactions: ACC1224

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
My guess is Tuesday in Toronto, I'd prefer he start on the road, but It's SJ, in SJ so Jones probably gets that since that's his former team, in his former building.
First game back from the West Coast is usually a tough one. Guess we’ll see.

Reactions: OddyOh

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
First game back from the West Coast is usually a tough one. Guess we’ll see.
Keefe coached the last game like it was a playoff game, going with Jones on a B2B and riding the 3 amigos (24+ minutes for 88 and 25+ for 16 and 34) against a sad sack Ducks team. Hard to predict what a genius will do when it comes to the beast.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
???The leafs bring up players all the time to travel and they don’t play. They bring players up for the playoffs to be around the team.

It’s only news because it’s a goalie

I asked like who and you didn't mention anyone so I'll ask again.

Which players are brought up all the time that don't play games? Give me some examples.

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
I asked like who and you didn't mention anyone so I'll ask again.

Which players are brought up all the time that don't play games? Give me some examples.

Mikko kokkonen was called up like 3 weeks ago. Never played.

Dec 9.

Alex steeves was up end of November

It’s a pretty common thing. With pridham. You probably just don’t notice it because they don’t play. I’m sure there is a website that covers it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad