OT: Hi ! Any old posters still around?

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Tech support between 2000 and 2009 for a time management and billing/accounting software for professionals, mainly lawyers, accountants, architects and land surveyors. Here in Montreal.

Thanks for that. Apparantly my joke had no legs at all. :laugh:

D8HKcmH.jpg

Reactions: Ceremony

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
I remember good ol' alt.sports.hockey.nhl.mtl-canadiens when most of the people did not even know what Internet was. :sarcasm:

so do I. I seem to remeber that rec.sports.hockey was a cesspool of insults and personal attacks.

buddahsmoka1

Nov 15, 2006
TheDamned was the best.

"Where's all the haters now!?!?" Every time Kovalev had a good game. Then radio silence when he didn't.

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
I wasn't for a long, long time. 5 years or something. I still don't really post though, I don't really watch hockey anymore so I don't really have much to contribute.

I'm pretty sure we butted heads a couple of times though haha. Who am I kidding, I butted heads with everyone.

My own recollection is that we often agreed!

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
Thedamned always made me laugh.

Does anyone remember icepoutine? And his battle quiting hfboaards? I could be wrong...

I miss everyone making poutine and McDonald’s jokes about fatendresse.

I used to have another acccount before this one, but never really used it. A buddy at the time got me hooked. Always went here and to habsinsideout for news.

I’ve been lurking around here since 2nd year university in 06

Dirby Kach

Sponsor
Sep 2, 2009
I'm still here, i used to have 6000+ posts and I joined in 2004.. anyway I was banned for being a shit disturber, then i had to weasel my way back in here under the same name on an account which opened in 2009, but thats a story for another day. I've grown up since then.. no need to ban me again lol.

Anyway, i remember posting in university classes, i remember most of these names, blast from the past.

VirginiaMtlExpat

Second most interesting man in the world.
Aug 20, 2003
Norfolk, VA
www.odu.edu
What happened to Bringbackdamphousse, HABitual, VladtheImpaler and mcphee?
McPhee now posts on the other, website. He took a few posters with him, the lawyer who calls himself the banana... I myself hardly post at all. I would rather cheer for my fantasy team than the Canadiens these days. You know what they say about the opposite of love not being hate, but rather indifference. This team does not elicit passion. Hatred for the GM elicits more passion than the on-ice product, sad to say.

Last edited by a moderator:

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
TheDamned was the best.

"Where's all the haters now!?!?" Every time Kovalev had a good game. Then radio silence when he didn't.

Kovalev was about the only thing he liked over the years.

The rest of his posts seemed like they were either telling us how smart he is or how bad everyone else is.

Reactions: Nedved

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad