HFWF OT #7: HAPPY RUSEV DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Come on guys. Bring da cup back to canada.

I was out at a bar for my friends bday on Saturday and I ended up in a spiral small talk with one of his dude-bro friends I didn't really know and hockey came up and within 30 seconds he dropped "well, now that the Leafs are out, I'm cheering for the Jets because ya know last Canadian team, right? Gotta show my support!" And then he jokingly gave me shit for cheering for Nashville because it's not a hockey market and they don't have any real fans. The irony being that he's a casual bandwagon jumping Leaf fan who doesn't actually know anything about hockey. :laugh:

I eye-rolled so hard in my mind.

Reactions: Max Money

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
The "bring da cup back to Canada" **** is so stupid. I don't give a crap who wins the cup if it's not the Leafs. If anything, I am cheering against Winnipeg so the Leafs can eventually be the ones to end the Canadian Drout.

Likewise.

That and Jets fans are horrifically annoying.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
A lot of the main board Jets posters during the Preds series were insufferable. Literally taking shots at our fanbase after every win (and loss) and obsessing over how their crowd was louder and more devoted.

Yeah there's a weird...complex there where everything Jets has to be the biggest, greatest and best. Whether it be the crowd or the players...it's really, really annoying.

Might as well rename them the Winnipeg Superiority Complex.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
On a different note, went to that concert for Canadian Music Week in Lower Bay Station on Friday and it was sick. The whole station was lit up and they had two subway cars there for people to drink and chill in between sets. At one point the f***ed Up singer took the concert into on the of subway cars - a hell of a good time.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
On a different note, went to that concert for Canadian Music Week in Lower Bay Station on Friday and it was sick. The whole station was lit up and they had two subway cars there for people to drink and chill in between sets. At one point the ****ed Up singer took the concert into on the of subway cars - a hell of a good time.

Yeah saw some of that on the blogTO Instagram.

Honestly looked better equipped for people and a concert than actual concert venues.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Yeah I don't enjoy the Montreal metro but probably for other reasons. I shit on the subway in Toronto a lot (understandably) but at least our trains are younger than 30 years old and the doors don't open while the train is pulling into the station.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
we have brand new trains. really fancy stuff. it doesnt change the experience of riding tho.

its always full and it chills for 5 minutes at every station before going go the next one.
bruh, it feels like 40 degrees in there. we all smell like crap. can we keep moving faster?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Why is everyone in your game addicts?
Honestly in this save I’ve been lucky. It’s only been Jordan (painkillers) and Cena (steroids) and I’m in the fourth week of July now.

Jordan, though, is scary trend. He got injured in my game, returned, and then immediately showed up f***ed up on painkillers. Suspended him. He’s happy with the decision and comes back. Reunite American Alpha, he’s runnung wild with them and getting a push, considering putting the tag titles on them and moving The Usos to Raw, but nope. Smackdown before the PPV and he’s caught on painkillers again. Gonna have to send him to rehab and push Gable as a singles star.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Those presidential alerts are annoying, man. Too many people I know had the alert go off when they were driving. Thankfully, everyone was ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad