HFWF OT #7: HAPPY RUSEV DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
@Cor what the hell do you do with Bobby Roode. He just lost the LMS blow off match to Ambrose in their program and I’m stumped on what to do with this guy, even as a heel.

Reactions: Max Money

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I've tried to do the shakeitup thing like 4 times, and it never does it to the WWE for me. Twice to NJPW, Once to ROH, and once to CMLL

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
FINALLY!

The plane crash affected the WWE. The following have passed away;

Randy Orton
John Cena
Shane McMahon
Goldust
Corey Graves
Sasha Banks
Elias
Ember Moon
Billie Kay
The Miz
Michael Cole
Jonathan Coachman
Karl Andersen
Rusev
Becky Lynch
Jason Jordan
Nia Jax
Mickie James
Drew Galloway
Dana Brooke
Rezar
Cesaro
Sami Zayn
Bray Wyatt

In other news, Xavier Woods hurt his thigh, "in an incident with a toad"

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
FINALLY!

The plane crash affected the WWE. The following have passed away;

Randy Orton
John Cena
Shane McMahon
Goldust
Corey Graves
Sasha Banks
Elias
Ember Moon
Billie Kay
The Miz
Michael Cole
Jonathan Coachman
Karl Andersen
Rusev
Becky Lynch
Jason Jordan
Nia Jax
Mickie James
Drew Galloway
Dana Brooke
Rezar
Cesaro
Sami Zayn
Bray Wyatt

In other news, Xavier Woods hurt his thigh, "in an incident with a toad"
I feel like I should continue my game with this after Summerslam and shake it up because my rosters are so big and bloated and so many from developmental want to be called up. Kinda thinking of reviving Nitro as a brand and putting it on Thursday for a two hour show. No tag teams, just Big Gold and bring the North American title on it as well.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
There are only a couple people that sucked to lose in that for me. It actually set up the roster quiet well

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
With how big the roster in my game is and how many NXT guys feel they should be called up, I'm thinking of breaking down the brands like this with rosters like the following:

Breakdown:

RAW - gets all the women who can work or talk/don't manage, rest go to NXT
SD - as is
NITRO - two singles titles, 2 hour show, no permanent tag teams

Roster:

The Undertaker, The Rock - part timers.

RAW - Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, John Cena, Randy Orton, Braun Strowman, The New Day, Bray Wyatt, Matt Hardy, Eric Young, The Undisputed ERA, The Bar, Elias, Slater & Rhyno, Goldust, Shelton Benjamin, Kane, Titus O'Neil, The Ascension, Natalya, Ember Moon, Ruby Riott, Mickie James, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, Charlotte, Ronda Rousey, Asuka, Alexa Bliss, Bayley, Peyton Royce, Billie Kay

SD - Samoa Joe, Dean Ambrose, Kenny Omega, AJ Styles, Daniel Bryan, Finn Balor, The Miz, The Young Bucks, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows, The Usos, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Neville, American Alpha, The Fashion Police, Jinder Mahal, Baron Corbin, The Revival, The Miztourage

NITRO - Shinsuke Nakmaura, Bobby Roode, Johnny Gargano, Tommaso Ciampa, Andrade 'Cien' Almas (w/Zelina Vega), Aleister Black, Rusev (w/Lana), Jeff Hardy, Drew McIntyre, Harper, Aiden English, Dolph Ziggler, Rowan, Big Cass, The Big Show, Mojo Rawley, Tye Dillinger

is it even possible to set a new brand in this game though?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
literally the day I take the IC Title off Neville and have Cena win it (and is now MITB and IC Title holder on SD) he fails a drug test. :facepalm:

guess what SETH FREAKIN' ROLLINS or ANDRADE is gonna be doing

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Adam Cole answered Rollins open challenge at Backlash after everyone died. They did a 4 star match.

Gonna be a fire feud

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
okay, game update:

- Cena won SD MITB, Roman won Raw MITB. Roman is running hot as a heel right now and putting on really good matches and promo work. He's been built organically as a heel here, hovering around the upper mid-card (very rarely main event at this point) and working TV matches with the likes of Gargano, Black, Orton, Balor while in a rivalry with Orton.

- Cena was in a program with Neville. Cena took the IC Title off Neville. The plan was for Cena vs. Joe in a Winner Take All match (Cena cashing in the "right" way) at Summerslam, with Joe winning, but then Cena decided to fail a drug test and now I think I'm going to put the IC Title on Almas or Seth and find a new direction for Joe and the WWE Title at Summerslam.

- New Day, WOKEN SAnitY, and Owens/Zayn have been in the Tag Title picture since January. McIntyre/Ziggler just shifted out of it because I had New Day take the titles off them, and then lose the next night to Hardy and Young and had McIntyre beat up Ziggler and set that up to shift McIntyre into the main event picture.

- Rusev had a successful run as US Champ on Raw, but I had him drop the title to a heel Nakamura (Rusev is a face). Rusev is in a program with a heel Strowman, Nakamura is in a program with Black.

- Usos/Bar/American Alpha are fighting over the Tag Titles on Smackdown.

- AJ Styles turned heel successfully at MITB in a tag match between Styles & Omega vs. Anderson & Gallows, when Styles turned heel and attacked Omega mid-match. The Young Bucks have joined Kenny Omega and are building to a big six-man tag at Summerslam (one more SD PPV before then).

- Asuka is undefeated and is SD Women's champion, currently in a program with Banks. Bayley is holding the Raw Women's Title, but Becky Lynch is hovering around and is also the MITB holder and the plan is to put the title on Becky.

- For the next SD PPV, Joe vs. Ambrose is set for the title.

- Balor is in that no man's land area right now with not much to do. I might have to throw him into a TV program with Corbin, or bring up Adam Cole and then bring up the rest of The Undisputed ERA and have Kenny and The Bucks eventually back him up.

- Bryan ended a few month storyline with The Miz to regain the Universal Title. Miz had beat Bryan for it with Maryse interference, and then retained it against him at the next PPV with more Maryse interference. Bryan beat The Miz in a Cage match to stop the interference and regain the title. I'm thinking of maybe shifting Rusev into that title picture, but Balor is another option if I don't do the Cole or Corbin thing. Reigns is holding MITB, though, and is having a successful run right now. Reigns vs. Bryan would be amazing.

- I've also slowly shifted Wyatt away from Matt and Eric Young but kept him face. I've tied him into the Reigns/Orton picture, and have had Wyatt pin Orton and Reigns in back-to-back weeks and win a triple threat at the Extreme Rules PPV.

Reactions: Max Money and Cor
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->