HFWF OT #7: HAPPY RUSEV DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
@Cor is Roman Reigns a piece of shit and hard as f*** to deal with in your TEW save as well?

dude did something, I forget what, and I deal with it and he has a "simmering relationship" with me now, and then after the superstar shakeup, I have Ambrose win the Universal Title in a triple-threat between himself, Wyatt and Reigns, and then have Reigns beat down Ambrose afterwards and cash in his MITB to take the title off Ambrose. Next week, he's identified as "soft drug" user, deal with it but it's not steroids so I don't suspend him, and his attitude becomes worse with the way I handle him.

I think next Raw TV I'll be doing a test on everyone and suspending him after I have him drop the title back to Ambrose and move forward with an Ambrose vs. Wyatt title program.

Reactions: Max Money

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
@Cor is Roman Reigns a piece of **** and hard as **** to deal with in your TEW save as well?

dude did something, I forget what, and I deal with it and he has a "simmering relationship" with me now, and then after the superstar shakeup, I have Ambrose win the Universal Title in a triple-threat between himself, Wyatt and Reigns, and then have Reigns beat down Ambrose afterwards and cash in his MITB to take the title off Ambrose. Next week, he's identified as "soft drug" user, deal with it but it's not steroids so I don't suspend him, and his attitude becomes worse with the way I handle him.

I think next Raw TV I'll be doing a test on everyone and suspending him after I have him drop the title back to Ambrose and move forward with an Ambrose vs. Wyatt title program.

In my current save he got brought to Wrestler's Court because everyone though he was being arrogant and cocky backstage. He came up as a "soft drug user" for me as well and I fined him, but it had no affect on his behaviour or mood, so next time he gets caught, I'm gonna have to suspend him.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
getting ready to push Drew McIntyre to the moon in my save on Smackdown.

McIntyre vs. Bryan down the road is intriguing as ****.

I'm about to push McIntyre as well.

After my first match with Ziggler/McIntyre a note came up saying they worked awful as partners, so at MITB, I'm gonna have McIntyre turn face and then beat Ziggler at Summerslam, before moving on to face Adam Cole in an IC title (he's beating Seth at SS for the title, so Seth can go on into a program with heel Balor)

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I'm about to push McIntyre as well.

After my first match with Ziggler/McIntyre a note came up saying they worked awful as partners, so at MITB, I'm gonna have McIntyre turn face and then beat Ziggler at Summerslam, before moving on to face Adam Cole in an IC title (he's beating Seth at SS for the title, so Seth can go on into a program with heel Balor)
I want to turn McIntyre face but I think I’m going to hold off so I can do heel McIntyre vs. babyface Bryan at WM (I’m in September now, so long time to build up McIntyre even more).

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I want to turn McIntyre face but I think I’m going to hold off so I can do heel McIntyre vs. babyface Bryan at WM (I’m in September now, so long time to build up McIntyre even more).

I'd prefer keep McIntyre a heel, but the way my roster is set up, he's better off going face.

It's possible he'll suck as a face and I'll need to switch him back anyhow haha

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
these sons of bitches

Attachments

• Screenshot (174).png
    Screenshot (174).png
    711.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot (175).png
    Screenshot (175).png
    735.2 KB · Views: 6

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Since were taking wrestling games. I was bored and fired up a new wwe2k18 universe and have been mostly simming. I played a match here and there.

Reigns won the universal title, won money in the bank, and now has a match for the IC title at a ppv. :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
meanwhile in my game I'm actually building up Reigns the way he should have been in real life (top heel, eventually to turn babyface).

He's one of my best performers in my game as a heel.

Cena's also declining in my game as a figurehead, so I'm going to need someone new. Joe is a heel so it can't be him. Kenny Omega isn't getting as over as I thought he would have been and his performances aren't the best. Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose are all legitimate options -- Roman Reigns when he turns babyface.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I can't believe how big of a literal piece of shit this site has been the past 3 days.

It's literally 1pm in the afternoon, with nothing happening, and the site can barely load itself.

Brutal

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I can't believe how big of a literal piece of **** this site has been the past 3 days.

It's literally 1pm in the afternoon, with nothing happening, and the site can barely load itself.

Brutal
it was one of the reasons I stopped being a mod tbh lol

aside from the nicer mobile look, I really don't like what happened to the site and how much weaker it seems to have gotten in regards to load times when that was a major factor in migration iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->