HFWF OT #7: HAPPY RUSEV DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
we get a nice bonus if the game you work on sells well..........
i literally replied to someone on the geek board to buy certain games. not cuz they're good but because i wanna get a nice bonus for christmas.

turns out, many people working there post here. oops.
they didnt like the comment and they literally told me that im not ever comming back once my contract was over.

(senators fan with a KISS avatar living in montreal was just too damn simple to figure it out)

Oh nooooo. Can I ask what game it was now that it’s all over?

Reactions: Max Money

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Too many people bash on office jobs.

I love working in an office but I appreciate I happen to work in a pretty great one. The idea of having set hours every day forever and I can just listen to music and work...ideal ****

I wish I could work in an office. I honestly don't mind the people I work with right now at the office job, but the physical space itself.

From young I always had to be moving and always had stuff going through my mind, so some part of me was always going going going. Time goes by fast, too, so I enjoyed that. I also thought I'd enjoy the slower pace of the office job.

I didn't realize the actual idea of the office job and sitting in the office and looking at the computer doing stuff that doesn't interest me would be the thing to put me off. The work, I envisioned that but I can tolerate that if I could tolerate sitting for long periods. But the physical act of sitting in that setting for 7-8 hours and having to do that work is crushing me.

I haven't had a single headache for 5 years and I've had them since Wednesday. My depression is the worst it's been since 5 years ago when I legitimately thought of doing harm to myself because I feel trapped. I know I can go out for walks for a few minutes and get some fresh air, but I always have to return and I dread sitting in that seat and looking at the computer.

When I took the job I had a feeling this could happen, too. I thought I could at least do it for the summer, though. I definitely didn't expect my mood to shift so much and loathe the physical setting so much.

At least now I know what paths to look at as my career and it's better I did this now at 22 rather than finishing school completely, taking on the debt, and realizing it when I was finished.

money guaranteed is fun but i rather have my own schedule, work from my own place and not having a boss telling me what to do.
mind you... some clients ask for the most stupid, unrealistic crap, but i can deliver it when i want.

i worked at videogame company in the past as a tester.
while it was so much fun. its till a job where you have no control and the schedule was ruff. so i cant imagine siting in a desk doing a job that i dont love.

(true story i lost the job because a comment i made right here in hf lolllll)

I'm kind of similar. I'd like to work for myself and have that freedom, but I'm also looking at firefighting and then doing something on the side.

MCG

If you can, go work in a hotel ...front desk or banquets, you meet interesting ppl and easy to work your way up the ladder...i got burnt out working accounting for one bc I ran out of options to be promoted...wish I'd never left

I might go back to the restaurant I was at before taking this job.

Funny thing was I legitimately wasn't even looking for another job, it was just FSWEP that sent my thing out and I ended up there. I have room to go up in the restaurant too, but if I can get the hours I'll just go back there until I do what I need to do (do the firefighting recruitment).

Admittedly, I'm also slowly getting a pull to pursue wrestling again even though I'm not AS into it as I was when I last got the pull.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The good thing is you’re still only 22 and have hella time to work it out. I’m sorry you’re feeling so down, won’t give you the cliches but you’ll get outta this hole.
that's exactly it. Like I said, rather find this out at 22 than finish school, take on more debt and realize it in my mid-to-late 20s.

I'll probably end up back in the restaurant anyways, which is better for me and preferred working environments, surprisingly.

lottttttssss of gym time training for either firefighting or wrestling lmao

It's amazing how much more tired I am after sitting at a desk compared to running around though.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I should probably do that too.

Honestly, the database I use is kinda meh. Women hardly get good results, and a lot of the popularity/pushes are a bit wack.
I edited a lot of talent, including women to be more popular and up their skills. Women like Sasha, Charlotte, Asuka, Becky are waaaaay too low rated. Even main event guys who put up amazing matches irl are too low rated.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I edited a lot of talent, including women to be more popular and up their skills. Women like Sasha, Charlotte, Asuka, Becky are waaaaay too low rated. Even main event guys who put up amazing matches irl are too low rated.

Yeah, I should do that

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
What does it do?

The creator of TEW made this secret event that has a 1-750 chance of happening in your game, where a plane carrying anywhere from 21 to 40ish people from the top company crashes killing everyone on board.

The code “shakeitup” activates it to happen to the biggest company the next day.

So if you are the big company, you need to hire like half of a new roster or if you are a smaller company, the big company will likely poach quite a few of your wrestlers

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
@Cor copied the save before putting in the code

Attachments

• Screenshot (168).png
    Screenshot (168).png
    366.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot (169).png
    Screenshot (169).png