HFWF OT #7: HAPPY RUSEV DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
just found out a very good friend of mine, Scott Hutchison (from Frightened Rabbit) is missing. he posted some tweets last night that have us pretty worried. never had anything happen like this to someone I know and its the f***ing worst feeling :(

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Omega/Truth the dream feud

Low key want to do a one off angle/match, and have R-Truth get the surprise pin on Omega :laugh:

just found out a very good friend of mine, Scott Hutchison (from Frightened Rabbit) is missing. he posted some tweets last night that have us pretty worried. never had anything happen like this to someone I know and its the ****ing worst feeling :(

Those tweets do look worrisome. Hopefully everything turns out okay

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
In my TEW, Kenny Omega was making fun of R-Truth backstage for his lack of a push :laugh:

@M.C.G. 31
Damn lmfao.

I signed Kenny Omega for SD. Purposely holding off on his in-ring debut for the first SD exclusive PPV, which was the one after WM (which was dual-brand).

Omega vs. Styles gonna he fire af. Then might do a Bullet Club reunion but I’d want them to take over both brands.

Omega/Styles on SD and Balor/Anderson/Gallows taking over on Raw would be pretty sick. Also just had Shinsuke turn on Balor and go heel on Raw to set up that program.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
@Cor im considering starting a NJPW TEW save. Feel like it’d be fun to compete against the WWE, and open up more options in game chasing #1 in the world.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
@Cor im considering starting a NJPW TEW save. Feel like it’d be fun to compete against the WWE, and open up more options in game chasing #1 in the world.

Yeah, I have been thinking of doing the same.

Booking NXT, or ROH, or even Impact, just to watch what the WWE does.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
@M.C.G. 31

I started a new game as Shane McMahon buying Impact. This is what WWE did at WrestleMania 34 in their Co-Main Event (AJ vs KO was the Main Event) :laugh:

They also had Alexa Bliss beat Ronda Rousey to keep her title.

idr2a7s.jpg

Reactions: M.C.G. 31

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Question for @Paris in Flames and @BonMorrison my annual Toronto trip is in July and am looking for a show to check out. Is there any small music venues you recommend so I can check the events on their homepage? So far I have looked at The Danforth and The Opera House, I am pretty sure its locked in I am going to buy a ticket to Deafheaven w/ Drab Majesty (I love drab majesty) but still wanted to look around.

Only dates that work are July 26th and 27th!

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Question for @Paris in Flames and @BonMorrison my annual Toronto trip is in July and am looking for a show to check out. Is there any small music venues you recommend so I can check the events on their homepage? So far I have looked at The Danforth and The Opera House, I am pretty sure its locked in I am going to buy a ticket to Deafheaven w/ Drab Majesty (I love drab majesty) but still wanted to look around.

Only dates that work are July 26th and 27th!

Hard Luck, Horseshoe, Phoenix, Lee's Palace, Adelaide Hall, REBEL, and Mod Club. For larger places, there's also obviously Budweiser Stage which will be in full swing by then.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
It should be noted that Danforth and Opera House are pretty different sizes. Danforth is great but it's kinda on the medium side of things while REBEL like Bon mentioned is definitely on the large size of things.

Bon nailed it though. Mod/Opera/Phoenix are probably my favourites but the Hard Luck, Lee's, Horseshoe are your better bet for smaller potentially local stuff.

Burdock Brewery does some fun stuff in terms of live music...Want to add the Dakota Tavern and maybe Junction City Music Hall. Definitely not downtown but the Junction is a cool ass neighbourhood and you might wander by me.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Thanks! Was geared more towards medium stuff something like $20-$30 a ticket for one of the nights. Drab Majesty is on a Thursday I think so that opens Friday night for a smaller local show maybe!

Reactions: BonMorrison

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
WONDERFUL

I went back and looked, and neither Seth Rollins, Samoa Joe, Finn Balor or Roman Reigns were on the card. The first RAW they had when I started, they turned Balor heel and Joe face.

They called up William Regal and Sara Del Rey, and just signed Ted DiBiase Sr. the day after WrestleMania

Weird.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I went back and looked, and neither Seth Rollins, Samoa Joe, Finn Balor or Roman Reigns were on the card. The first RAW they had when I started, they turned Balor heel and Joe face.

They called up William Regal and Sara Del Rey, and just signed Ted DiBiase Sr. the day after WrestleMania

Weird.
lol I'm soooo going to do NJPW and try poaching talent that can work the Japanese style and love to be hard hitters. Cesaro and Sheamus first on deck when I start it.

on another note, my office job is already depressing af so I'm going to have to bring my little notebook with creative ideas in there just to stimulate my mind on stuff I want to do after this summer contract. I've got stuff like comedy skits/sketches, writing stuff, wrestling stuff (I used to make notes of certain characters when I REALLY wanted when I wanted to wrestle and this job is bringing that out of me again), etc.

I had a feeling this would happen after so many years running around in restaurants, and while I don't really want to go back to restaurants either, I can't see myself sitting in a desk.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Get a standing desk, much better for you than sitting!
it's not even that. It's just the physical work space. Being in an office/cubicle, with a computer in front of me for 8 hours, pretty sedentary for that working time. It's driving me insane already.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
It kinda bugs me that it’s not acceptable for males to wear wear dress shorts in a business setting.

I'm with you. I work in an office that would actually probably allow it but the fact I'm not sure is angering.

....also Fox cancelled Brooklyn Nine Nine and I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad