HFWF OT #7: HAPPY RUSEV DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Probably my favourite bit of acting in the entire film. And apparently he improvised the scene, and I've just gotta say wow to that

Me watching that scene
Enjoy+your+feels+_1767fba7a2525def55fe4066a256ce32.gif

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Probably my favourite bit of acting in the entire film. And apparently he improvised the scene, and I've just gotta say wow to that

I actually half thought that was deserving of a nomination in itself. He did a tremendous job in that 30 second scene, and it'll probably be one of the more memorable ones in the entire series of movies. For as much criticism as they get for constantly rebooting the series, Andrew Garfield couldn't have pulled that scene off, and Tobey McGuire would've been laughable.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
I actually loved the last scene before the credits. Felt a lot of impact especially with how Chris Evans was looking.

I was so psyched too that I nailed the post credit scene pretty much to the detail. I told my friend that there was no other possible scene they could have done at this point.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
@M.C.G. 31

I think you mentioned earlier that you had to fire Brock Lesnar in your TEW.

Well I just had to fire him because he destroyed the backstage area of RAW and then beat up Luke Gallows :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
@M.C.G. 31

I think you mentioned earlier that you had to fire Brock Lesnar in your TEW.

Well I just had to fire him because he destroyed the backstage area of RAW and then beat up Luke Gallows :laugh:
LOL.

I was intentionally burying him trying to get him to ask for a release.

First I had Strowman take the belt off him in about 15 mins at the Rumble, but then on Raw I had him constantly get beat up and lose in 3-5 minute matches to Strowman where the would get buried. He was furious, next day he fights a referee backstage and I fire him lol.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Someone needs to link me to this, does it work on an Apple?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
LOL.

I was intentionally burying him trying to get him to ask for a release.

First I had Strowman take the belt off him in about 15 mins at the Rumble, but then on Raw I had him constantly get beat up and lose in 3-5 minute matches to Strowman where the would get buried. He was furious, next day he fights a referee backstage and I fire him lol.

I had Strowman take the belt off him too. But it was a bad match because I had to protect Lesnar and keep him strong.

Balor is my Money In The Bank holder, and in doing a The Club vs The Bullett Club right now. (Adam Cole joined The Bullett Club and Johnny Gargano joined The Club)

Probably going to have Gallows/Andersen turn on Finn at SummerSlam to join The Bullet Club, and then have him cash in on the WWE Champion and move to SmackDown, allowing Kenny Omega and The Bullet Club to focus on Braun Strowman.

I want to callup Ciampa to attack Gargano as well, but I find NXT guys don’t have high enough popularity. That should be like a B or even an A segment if I did it, but it would probably get a C.

I have Almas starting a feud with Rollins which looks sick only a week in. Got better ratings than I thought I would. Gonna use it to launch Almas into the IC picture and Rollins into a feud with Omega for the Universal (which I think I’ll have Omega switch back to the World Heavyweight Championship)

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Sorry to change the tone here and don’t worry, I just felt like typing this out might be slightly cathartic since I have yet to really talk to anyone but I am just so emotionally drained right now from stuff going on.

A few weeks ago found out I could be losing the ole job, although that’s not for certain I’m now stuck with this anxiety until more and more information comes out.

Saturday I found out some serious family issues I had no idea about, like really serious and I’m still trying to wrap my head around and make sense of it and figure out what to do. This is really the big thing.

And this morning before work I fell down the stairs and my foot is now absolutely killing me. Just a nice cap off to this weekend.

I was actually excited to come into work this morning and do work to try and take my mind off stuff. I’m just drained man, although in my head I’m always like someone always has it worse than you so just suck it up already and figure stuff out.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I had Strowman take the belt off him too. But it was a bad match because I had to protect Lesnar and keep him strong.

Balor is my Money In The Bank holder, and in doing a The Club vs The Bullett Club right now. (Adam Cole joined The Bullett Club and Johnny Gargano joined The Club)

Probably going to have Gallows/Andersen turn on Finn at SummerSlam to join The Bullet Club, and then have him cash in on the WWE Champion and move to SmackDown, allowing Kenny Omega and The Bullet Club to focus on Braun Strowman.

I want to callup Ciampa to attack Gargano as well, but I find NXT guys don’t have high enough popularity. That should be like a B or even an A segment if I did it, but it would probably get a C.

I have Almas starting a feud with Rollins which looks sick only a week in. Got better ratings than I thought I would. Gonna use it to launch Almas into the IC picture and Rollins into a feud with Omega for the Universal (which I think I’ll have Omega switch back to the World Heavyweight Championship)
I signed Kenny as my post-WM surprise. Putting him on Smackdown to do Omega vs. Styles while Rollins defends against Joe.

Called up Almas, Vega and Black for now. Gargano and Ciampa soon.

I had Almas debut and defeat Orton on Smackdown because I’m sending Orton to Raw as part of the shakeup.

My brands top stars figure to be:

Raw: Bryan, Strowman, Reigns, Nakamura, Balor, Orton, Black, New Day

SD: Omega, Styles, Cena, Joe, Rollins, Almas, Ambrose

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I signed Kenny as my post-WM surprise. Putting him on Smackdown to do Omega vs. Styles while Rollins defends against Joe.

Called up Almas, Vega and Black for now. Gargano and Ciampa soon.

I had Almas debut and defeat Orton on Smackdown because I’m sending Orton to Raw as part of the shakeup.

My brands top stars figure to be:

Raw: Bryan, Strowman, Reigns, Nakamura, Balor, Orton, Black, New Day

SD: Omega, Styles, Cena, Joe, Rollins, Almas, Ambrose

I have;

RAW: Balor, Omega, Cole, Braun, Cena, Joe, Reigns, Almas, Elias, Wyatt, Rollins, Miz, Gargano, Ohno
SD: Bryan, Punk, Owens, Zayn, Styles, Orton, Rusev, Roode, Nakamura, Lashley, Neville

I may have to send Ohno back down because he's not getting over, and even using him in a 5 minute squash match where he beats Kalisto got a "Ohno is being used too much" by the road agent :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I have;

RAW: Balor, Omega, Cole, Braun, Cena, Joe, Reigns, Almas, Elias, Wyatt, Rollins, Miz, Gargano, Ohno
SD: Bryan, Punk, Owens, Zayn, Styles, Orton, Rusev, Roode, Nakamura, Lashley, Neville

I may have to send Ohno back down because he's not getting over, and even using him in a 5 minute squash match where he beats Kalisto got a "Ohno is being used too much" by the road agent :laugh:
I have Owens and Zayn as my Raw tag champs after beating the Woken Warriors. I’m going to have Eric Young join them as his stablemates weren’t good enough for the main roster. Many different paths to go down: Woken Warriors vs. New Day is intriguing. I can bring up all of The Undisputed Era and do the first ever main roster War Games.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Sorry to change the tone here and don’t worry, I just felt like typing this out might be slightly cathartic since I have yet to really talk to anyone but I am just so emotionally drained right now from stuff going on.

A few weeks ago found out I could be losing the ole job, although that’s not for certain I’m now stuck with this anxiety until more and more information comes out.

Saturday I found out some serious family issues I had no idea about, like really serious and I’m still trying to wrap my head around and make sense of it and figure out what to do. This is really the big thing.

And this morning before work I fell down the stairs and my foot is now absolutely killing me. Just a nice cap off to this weekend.

I was actually excited to come into work this morning and do work to try and take my mind off stuff. I’m just drained man, although in my head I’m always like someone always has it worse than you so just suck it up already and figure stuff out.

That sounds brutal, my dude. I know how rough anxiety can be and not getting the answers to anything. Hope everything turns out okay.

Reactions: Fro and Cor

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

Sorry to hear that man. Not much any of us can say I don't think. The important thing to remember is that life doesn't tend to hand you more than you can handle. You'll come out of the other side a stronger person, even if it is hard to see at the moment.

I have Owens and Zayn as my Raw tag champs after beating the Woken Warriors. I’m going to have Eric Young join them as his stablemates weren’t good enough for the main roster. Many different paths to go down: Woken Warriors vs. New Day is intriguing. I can bring up all of The Undisputed Era and do the first ever main roster War Games.

I have Zach Sabre Jr and Preston Tucker both asking to be called up. ZSJ, Ciampa, Black, Young, McIntyre, Bo Dallas, Curtis Axel (I switched him to Joe Henning) are the Main Event Scene down in NXT now. Ciampa and ZSJ are having a feud.

I wish I could do the booking for NXT too. The auto booker is lame. I suppose I could have started a two-player name with one booking the WWE and one booking NXT

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Donald Glover is one of the most talented men in the world.
I think he’s the best performer / entertainer of this generation, no lie. He does everything at an elite level. Music, acting, comedy, writing, directing, producing, etc.

Some can do it all but are only good at one or two of those things, but Glover is elite at every thing he does. It’s uncanny. He’s amazing.

I’m so excited for his next album.

Reactions: BonMorrison

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
How does that even work tho lol I always see the option but have no idea how it works

Well, you would control one show, and I would control the other. And we would book and then send the save game file back and forth :P

If you selected two player in the game, I believe it like switches between players, sorta how the old SVR games did. I've honestly never tried it though, so I dunno

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Having an office job is awesome during the colder months. But on sunny and 25 days like today, it can be pretty depressing.

First Tee time booked for Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad