HFWF OT #7: HAPPY RUSEV DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
My Preds are actually so screwed in this series. They can't stop the Jets offense and they also can't outscore that offense. They may push this to a game 6 but they're done. I didn't have good feelings about this series from the start and I'm being proven right.

Reactions: Fro

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Go Jets and Vegas.

My twitter timeline being flooded with Habs journos who can’t get over the Subban trade is just annoying at this point and makes me want to see the Preds lose.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
We have a small music festival here in the summer that from like 2012-2016 got some really great acts and then new people took over and the festival and it went to absolute crap IMO. From bands like motion city, flaming lips, brand new etc. to fricken Shinedown as a headliner. And this year they don’t even have a rock lineup. The new people gave up all together and now it’s just pop country and rap.

So those guys from 2012-2016 decided to make their own one day festival here and the lineup is pretty decent. It’s Against Me, Pup, Murder by Death, Mewithoutyou and a few other bands. Definitely going to go since it’s two minutes from me.

Reactions: BonMorrison

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
We have a small music festival here in the summer that from like 2012-2016 got some really great acts and then new people took over and the festival and it went to absolute crap IMO. From bands like motion city, flaming lips, brand new etc. to fricken Shinedown as a headliner. And this year they don’t even have a rock lineup. The new people gave up all together and now it’s just pop country and rap.

So those guys from 2012-2016 decided to make their own one day festival here and the lineup is pretty decent. It’s Against Me, Pup, Murder by Death, Mewithoutyou and a few other bands. Definitely going to go since it’s two minutes from me.

Against Me is one of the best live bands I've ever seen. Nearly flawless each and every time.

Dammit @Paris in Flames - I've had that song on loop now for like 20 minutes. :laugh:

Wouldn't link it if it wasn't a banger, bro.

I'm the same though. Last.fm says I've played it 34 times this week. The second most listened to song is at...3.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
My last.fm is my real name...which would lead you to my instagram...Twitter...I CAN'T ALLOW YOU THAT LEVEL OF ACCESS I ALREADY HAVE A GIRLFRIEND'S EX HUNTING ME DOWN.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fro and BonMorrison

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Any of the Toronto folk ever gone and checked out Smash Wrestling before?

I had a friend go and she doesn't like wrestling and she claims to have had the time of her life.

Reactions: BonMorrison

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The smaller local shows are definitely pretty fun. I find WWE live pretty damn boring now. Not that much better than watching on TV.
damn, even when I'm cold on the product, going to the shows live is so fun. The crowd is so hot, it's just really fun to be a part of. I regret not getting tickets to Raw that was in Montreal this past Monday.

Reactions: Disclose

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
damn, even when I'm cold on the product, going to the shows live is so fun. The crowd is so hot, it's just really fun to be a part of. I regret not getting tickets to Raw that was in Montreal this past Monday.
I find the actual matches really boring. It's fun during the entrances and when heels diss the city and that stuff, but holy hell I get bored when there's an actual match going on.

It's different at a local, small show where you're super close to the action.

Reactions: Disclose

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
smash brings alot of big indy names, besides the local talent. they put good cards.
they;re (smash) bringing CZW in july, if you;re into that.

but Matt Riddle, joey ryan , etc. many impact wrestlers go often to perform.

if you;re in toronto check destiny....
pretty fun cards they pull. they literally just did Pete Dunne vs Marty Scurll. this weekend
lots of good indy shows over there.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Never been to Destiny but also have heard great things.

Wrestling live is just great, I was at WrestleMania 23 which was a bad bad bad show but being their live was an experience.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I went to WCW WW3 at the Palace and got 3rd row tickets super cheap with my friend. I am pretty sure the show was awful from a PPV standpoint, but it was fun as hell live. Actually I need to get on the network and re-watch that PPV.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I've just started watching the alienist. It's a pretty interesting show. I'm always a sucker for a show set in the 19th century

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad