HFWF OT 6: Tis the season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
jfc so we were probably in the same vacinity of each other for the first part of the show. I was next to east bar for the first three songs. :laugh:

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Yep.

Confirmed. Bon and I were probably less than 20 feet from each other last night.

Awkwardness avoided!

Also Jay Baruchel was there last night. He was standing near me too.

Last edited:
Reactions: BonMorrison

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
They're generally not a good place, this is true.

Whether you're there for yourself or to see somebody else...it's probably not great (unless its like...a baby being born or something). My worst time at the hospital was sitting in the ER for roughly 3-4 hours with a broken shoulder and no pain killer whatsoever.

I did that twice but at least the second one I started out with pain killer (it faded).

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
serious question: In the unlikely scenario that they would move to QC or some other place, would you still support them?

It might be easier for me since I’m not local anyway but I honestly have no idea I’d just have to see how I felt. There’s a good chance I’d just stop paying attention to the NHL. I’ve been a fan since 93 so

Reactions: Max Money

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
It might be easier for me since I’m not local anyway but I honestly have no idea I’d just have to see how I felt. There’s a good chance I’d just stop paying attention to the NHL. I’ve been a fan since 93 so

Yeah, it's a tough situation.

Even as a Leafs fan, I can empathize. Hopefully, it all works out for you guys.

Also, Melynk always comes across as a :eek::eek::eek::eek:.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Melnyk is insane. He won the bid for the LeBreton redevelopment where the main part of it is a new arena for the Sens and is now threatening to pull out because "what are the people in Kanata going to do?" (I'm sorry, but who the f*** gives a f***? Most of the population is definitely closer to downtown). I don't give a shit one way or another if the Sens do end up leaving but I do like the idea of watching the Sens/Habs without having to travel to Montreal and pay to watch the game there if I did decide to go.

Melnyk needs to sell the Sens like yesterday for the sake of Sens fans. At this point, he either HAS to sell the team or the team is going to end up moving somewhere else.

Last edited:

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Win or lose tonight, this will be the greatest hockey event I will ever attend. Unless a cup victory in Ottawa, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad