HFWF OT 6: Tis the season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I tend not to have any issues with dizziness and what not. Been itching to try it but haven't had the opportunity.

Thank god Doug Jones won. f***ing hell

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I mean....it's nice Moore lost but it's still messed up that half the voters decided they were generally cool with pedophilia and other gross shit.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
It is really ****ed up. But still, can't underestimate how big it is for Alabama to go Dem.

Luckily the black, dem, and moderate vote came out in good numbers to get Jones the win

Oh and Alabama police were there at the polling stations to arrest anyone with outstanding warrants. Good ole voter suppression on display!

Reactions: Virtanen18

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
It doesn’t make you feel like the man of the year?
Bruh, I see girls everywhere

but I was listening to Hoover Street

tumblr_n5vkacP8NQ1rqd0kpo1_r1_400.gif

Last edited:

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I'm 100% done my Christmas shopping and I didn't step foot into a mall or store.

I love the internet.

......I also hate much of the internet.

Reactions: BonMorrison

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I'm too poor to buy gifts for anyone this year minus the Secret Santas I'm part of. Times like this I'm lucky I have a super small family - just gotta get my parents and step-parents card's and I'm good to go.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i dont buy anything to my parents. only to my brother, cuz he impresses me every damn time.
as for the wife. we just take each other to dinner at a fancy place. as fancy as we can afford or let us in when they see us.

dont know what to buy the brosky. i see him every christmas only and he owns everything. i dont know what he needs or what he likes except metallica and batman. ive probably ran out of metallica t-shirts to buy. its also a little boring. but im also a little poor.

Reactions: BonMorrison

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I've spent far too much this year tbh. It's probably a dumb move on my part but eh.

Mom: iPad, Instant Pot, iPad Case, Speciality Tea thingy..

Dad: Home Brewing Equipment so he can start brewing beer at the cottage. He always joked that the area needed a craft brewery...so now I've set it up where...he'll be that craft brewery. Includes a t shirt with a logo I designed, pint glass with logo...bottles with the logo, etc.

Sister: Mini SNES. She really wanted it but didn't say anything until it was sold out so I had to pay double the cost on ebay.

Work Secret Santa: A terrarium type thing with succulents, etc.

Non Work Secret Santa: The exact same as above...

"Girlfriend": Gift certificate for an all day, Wine/Cheese tour in Niagara on the Lake. Will get an airbnb, etc once we've picked a date. Realizing now I probably have to pay for dinner too...

So yeah I'm fairly broke now.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I get a Christmas bonus in a few days so I'll basically break even I think but still.

Went overboard fo sho.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
contemplating weather i join welfare to get free dentist or buying a gun....
this is the worst f***ing pain ever... :( :( :(

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The best part about my mom’s Christmas gift is she thinks I’m getting her iPad on Boxing Day but I’m really getting it Friday after work.

I've spent far too much this year tbh. It's probably a dumb move on my part but eh.

Mom: iPad, Instant Pot, iPad Case, Speciality Tea thingy..

Dad: Home Brewing Equipment so he can start brewing beer at the cottage. He always joked that the area needed a craft brewery...so now I've set it up where...he'll be that craft brewery. Includes a t shirt with a logo I designed, pint glass with logo...bottles with the logo, etc.

Sister: Mini SNES. She really wanted it but didn't say anything until it was sold out so I had to pay double the cost on ebay.

Work Secret Santa: A terrarium type thing with succulents, etc.

Non Work Secret Santa: The exact same as above...

"Girlfriend": Gift certificate for an all day, Wine/Cheese tour in Niagara on the Lake. Will get an airbnb, etc once we've picked a date. Realizing now I probably have to pay for dinner too...

So yeah I'm fairly broke now.
I read Niagara as Nigeria and thought you got roped into some crazy ass next level scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad