HFWF OT 6: Tis the season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
They removed articles in the redesign because no one read them. Now they're putting them back and forcing everyone to see them... It's like they want you to hate using this site. It's still doing the stupid opening of the side bar even after you've closed it. And you can't minimise the boards you never read.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Win or lose tonight, this will be the greatest hockey event I will ever attend. Unless a cup victory in Ottawa, of course.

I remember how awesome the Winter Classic was last year in St. Louis. Greatest sporting event in my life that I’ve attended. Only a Blues Cup could top it.

Have fun!

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i dont know where to ask this. but there are mods here that can tell me an answer.

but @Brudda got ip banned. he's my roomate and only post on the ppv prediction thread.

is he banned cuz we're using the same internet or something? its not even the same computer.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
isnt it amazing when you think someones not your type, but you talk to them and they're into the same stuff?

if you (everyone, not you. you) stop putting high standards on the perfect girl/dude or relationship. you'll have a good time.

Cowboys win, Sens win, i got paid when i gave up with BONUS. what a fun weekend.
after putting me in trouble for two weeks. client called me herself, apologized, gave me a little more all in cash. f***ing honest people. cant be mad anymore.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
isnt it amazing when you think someones not your type, but you talk to them and they're into the same stuff?

if you (everyone, not you. you) stop putting high standards on the perfect girl/dude or relationship. you'll have a good time.

Cowboys win, Sens win, i got paid when i gave up with BONUS. what a fun weekend.
after putting me in trouble for two weeks. client called me herself, apologized, gave me a little more all in cash. ****ing honest people. cant be mad anymore.

And Nick Foles throws 4 TD's, Fly Iggles Fly! :D

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Sometimes I feel like things with her are moving real fast and then I remember we’ve been friends for almost two years now. This is all still very new but I like this.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Sometimes I feel like things with her are moving real fast and then I remember we’ve been friends for almost two years now. This is all still very new but I like this.

2 years is alot. you "know" each other by now.
enjoy it and dont doubt it, unless you're just not compatible.
thats also fast to figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->