HFWF OT 6: Tis the season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Dreamy girl went out of her way to say 'hi' today and seemed really sad when I said I was sick this week.

I'm probably reading way too much into this.

Reactions: Disclose

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
well like..you getting noticed for the first time.... dont read to much into it.
but thats a start.
now you can say hi everyday to her.
which is dumb if you never tried before..

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
So I got myself an xmas present, a pair of Bose quiet comfort 25 noise cancelling headphones. I kinda wanted a noise cancelling headphone for my occasional trips and its an old model that has been discounted to $175. I'm not really a "bose" guy but they seem to do "noise cancellation" the best. Plus I have an older pair of Sennheisers I use at work they should still get the job done.

I like em so far at least.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
well like..you getting noticed for the first time.... dont read to much into it.
but thats a start.
now you can say hi everyday to her.
which is dumb if you never tried before..

I've moved back to my old desk so it's unlikely for the two of us to run into each other. Oh well, a hope spot is a hope spot.

You should friendzone her.

At least if I do I'll be friends with them.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
skin infection.. tell her you were in the woods, camping, cuz you like nature and stuff and this damn insects were eating you alive.
(proceed to ask her to go camping, when she tells you how cool it is. even if you hate it or never done it.)

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
skin infection.. tell her you were in the woods, camping, cuz you like nature and stuff and this damn insects were eating you alive.
(proceed to ask her to go camping, when she tells you how cool it is. even if you hate it or never done it.)

I already told her what happened on Friday. I'm gonna try and talk to her at the Christmas party on this upcoming Friday.

Reactions: Disclose

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
no just very bored i'm good i swear don't classify me as that

i've been studying for a test for like 6 hrs making notes on a Saturday night and I'm not even done

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Working an office job isn't too bad. For the first time in my life, I finally have an excuse to listen to podcasts. Taking suggestions fam

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Working an office job isn't too bad. For the first time in my life, I finally have an excuse to listen to podcasts. Taking suggestions fam

People hate on office work but I love it.

Hours are consistent. Building is temp controlled. Benefits. I can listen to music or podcasts all day. People don't mind or notice if I leave 2 hours early...or show up a few hours late.

It's a fantastic way to be an adult, imo.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
papou (grandfather) said he'd pay everything for me to go to Greece. So guess where I'm going next summer. Am excited and it's still so far away.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
papou (grandfather) said he'd pay everything for me to go to Greece. So guess where I'm going next summer. Am excited and it's still so far away.

That's awesome, I would love to visit there.

My next big travel goal is Bulgaria, I have wanted to go there for awhile (mainly due to family ancestry stuff).

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Anyone use VR? Kind of want to grab something just to f*** around with, but might just save my money and go for a PSVR at some point instead.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I can't use VR, my brain doesn't like it. I get headaches and feel dizzy. I definitely recommend you try it out first, before you spend any money on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->