HFVan Hockey League 2017-18 (Now Up: Nucker101 - 8:45 AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Because lucbourdon 'so desperately' wants Las Vegas, I guess he can have them. He offered me Toronto but nobody likes the leafs so

I'll take :stars

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
We already going to have rifts. :(

That's because I took San Jose but then looked at the first page and saw you edited it without announcing! Also to make things easier when you pick a team I'd suggest showing the logo so it's easier to see at a glance:

:habs

...You know what I don't care just give me the last team available :P

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
That's because I took San Jose but then looked at the first page and saw you edited it without announcing! Also to make things easier when you pick a team I'd suggest showing the logo so it's easier to see at a glance:

:habs

...You know what I don't care just give me the last team available :P

Yeah I forgot to announce last night when I finished the capsheets. I ended up liking the colours of the Sharks sheet so went with them. :laugh:

And jeez, if you are having trouble picking a team, what are you like picking players in a draft? Change your mind 50 times before you pick. ;)

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Its time for the champ to reign supreme

I got Vegas
vgk.png
(Thx trammer)

las vegas bay bay!

Last edited:

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Yeah I forgot to announce last night when I finished the capsheets. I ended up liking the colours of the Sharks sheet so went with them. :laugh:

And jeez, if you are having trouble picking a team, what are you like picking players in a draft? Change your mind 50 times before you pick. ;)

When I first picked the sharks I'm pretty sure Montreal wasn't taken yet and was considering them. Didn't notice them taken when I picked again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad