HFDevils Official Tickets and Prudential Center thread

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Wait - a little tidbit in that announcement - the blank jerseys are not customizable? Is that Adidas or Fanatics? We know the Fanatics ones are not customizable at all, but the Adidas should be....

If you bought a blank Adidas just to get it ironed on at the Devils store you might as well just have bought a Fanatics one anyway.

Reactions: sabremike

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
The point is just that they only have Hughes and Blanks. I don't know if they'll release more. I'm kind of pissed off about it, to be honest.

For Adidas all I saw was Nico and blanks, I'm with you though I'm just as annoyed, none of this should have been this difficult.

I'm just saying if you were gonna buy an Adidas just to get ironed on names and numbers I'd have just saved the money and gotten a Fanatics with a name and number already on. For the Fanatics they had Nico, Hughes, Timo and Dougie and blanks.

forceten

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2004
Raleigh, NC
For Adidas all I saw was Nico and blanks, I'm with you though I'm just as annoyed, none of this should have been this difficult.

I'm just saying if you were gonna buy an Adidas just to get ironed on names and numbers I'd have just saved the money and gotten a Fanatics with a name and number already on. For the Fanatics they had Nico, Hughes, Timo and Dougie and blanks.

I really dislike Fanatics products. Those jerseys are awful - I really want an Adidas. I'm not picky on the name - my jerseys right now are Hischier and 2 blanks, so a Hughes would be great!

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
customizesports.com sells the stadium series name and number kits and you can order from there you just need to heat press it yourself and/or have a tailor or somewhere stitch it for you. the names are already prestitched onto a nameplate.

that’s the best bet if you want someone that’s not being offered

forceten

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2004
Raleigh, NC
How would taking Amtrak to prudential work?

For Prudential Center, Amtrak stops at Newark Penn Station which is a block from the arena. If you're flying in, Newark Airport has a train station at one end of the monorail which has New Jersey Transit trains more frequently. Unfortunately, the PATH multi-city metro does not (yet) stop at the airport which would make it the most convenient way to get from the airport to the arena.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ

Looking around at fans wearing the Stadium Series jerseys at the game yesterday, I was shocked how many had on the Fanatics versions of it. I guess most people are unaware of the nuance between the two or really just wanted a SS jersey and took what they could get. It just feels like throwing money in the toilet because that jersey won't last 3 washes, if that. Everything I've seen online says the names and numbers on Fanatics jerseys fall off easily in the wash.

My conspiracy theory is that Fanatics worked some deal with Adidas to have low stock and limited player options available for the Adidas versions so that people would be forced to buy up the Fanatics versions and get accustomed to their garbage.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Looking around at fans wearing the Stadium Series jerseys at the game yesterday, I was shocked how many had on the Fanatics versions of it. I guess most people are unaware of the nuance between the two or really just wanted a SS jersey and took what they could get. It just feels like throwing money in the toilet because that jersey won't last 3 washes, if that. Everything I've seen online says the names and numbers on Fanatics jerseys fall off easily in the wash.

My conspiracy theory is that Fanatics worked some deal with Adidas to have low stock and limited player options available for the Adidas versions so that people would be forced to buy up the Fanatics versions and get accustomed to their garbage.

I think a lot of people had the Fanatics because of what you said of the fantatics being the only thing that's actually available.

The unknown about even the Fanatics versions being restocked seemed to scare some people into purchasing simply cause it's better than nothing at this point for a lot of people. Especially if you wanted to wear it to the outdoor game.

Reactions: Colin226

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009

Adidas f***ed up the Devils order at Prudential Center and they only wound up with a portion of what they were supposed to get. I don't know if the same happened for the NHL store in midtown.

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
Need 2 tickets for tne Stadium Series game. Should I just wait to get them , think they will drop at all from now till Saturday ?

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Need 2 tickets for tne Stadium Series game. Should I just wait to get them , think they will drop at all from now till Saturday ?
I'd probably keep a close eye on the weather forecast. It's currently not looking too great so my guess is some people will bail on it day of and "dump" their tickets to stay home. If the weather were to turn and it would be a nice day/evening, I can see demand going up from people who waited to see the weather first.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
How did everyone else make out with their invoices? I am not happy.

My seats went up $238 each for next season, amazing when the value is shit to begin with and this team might miss the playoffs. Front office side of our team on this end absolutely blows. f*** off.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
How did everyone else make out with their invoices? I am not happy.

My seats went up $238 each for next season, amazing when the value is shit to begin with and this team might miss the playoffs. Front office side of our team on this end absolutely blows. f*** off.

Quick iphone math I think my seats went up just under 8% for next season. A pretty big jump given the lack of success this year.

I also found it funny the timing of the invoice because I had my seats listed tonight for $6 the last few hours leading up to the game tonight....they didn't sell.

Last edited:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
My literal only reason for keeping my seat is I'm never getting aisle seats right behind the net again if I do opt out. If I was still in the upper corners or in the middle of my row I'd be peacing out right about now. The irony is I just played hooky tonight, I flat out didn't feel like going between the team's shitty form at home and super bowl party/work hangover, not to mention possible bad weather on the drive home.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Quick iphone math I think my seats went up just under 8% for next season. A pretty big jump given the lack of success this year.

I also found it funny the timing of the invoice because I had my seats listed tonight for $6 the last few year hours leading up to the game tonight....they didn't sell.

Yup mine was exactly 9% after doing the math. I don't think they even had this big of an increase from last season to this season.

It's always been ridiculous to get invoices during the season for next season. There's absolutely no reason that they need our money before the season is over. We won tonight and I'm still irritated. Nobody around me is happy about it either but it's not like the team is gonna do anything about it.

I'm also too far in on buybacks to opt out anyway for next season.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
Yup mine was exactly 9% after doing the math. I don't think they even had this big of an increase from last season to this season.

It's always been ridiculous to get invoices during the season for next season. There's absolutely no reason that they need our money before the season is over. We won tonight and I'm still irritated. Nobody around me is happy about it either but it's not like the team is gonna do anything about it.

I'm also too far in on buybacks to opt out anyway for next season.
This is why I never used buybacks until I knew for certain I was going to renew. I'd rather have taken a hit then have them hold my money as hostage as a way to get me to renew.

The only way increases won't happen is if people don't renew and well I don't see that happening with enough people.

I did the weekend plan this season and I doubt I'm renewing that. They are trying to pull the well we can't promise you playoff strips this season despite me asking over and over again before I signed up as I wouldn't have done it without that. I was fine paying more for games then I should be knowing I was guaranteed playoff strips.

I'll stick to a game a month via other sites for less and use that savings for playoff tickets.

Last edited:

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
i’m on the flex plan - i went from lower tier to mid tier this year to include my brother in law and his family who wanted in, but we didn’t get any extra benefits and in fact it seems everything was devalued and the biggest perk - the autograph event - was a disappointing shitshow that was worse than any other year in the 13 seasons i’ve been a ticket holder.

i’m going back to the lower tier (hopefully) because i still want priority access to playoff tickets but they don’t make a compelling case for having a flex plan when resale market tickets are cheaper than what i pay for 90% of the games

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
i’m on the flex plan - i went from lower tier to mid tier this year to include my brother in law and his family who wanted in, but we didn’t get any extra benefits and in fact it seems everything was devalued and the biggest perk - the autograph event - was a disappointing shitshow that was worse than any other year in the 13 seasons i’ve been a ticket holder.

i’m going back to the lower tier (hopefully) because i still want priority access to playoff tickets but they don’t make a compelling case for having a flex plan when resale market tickets are cheaper than what i pay for 90% of the games

I don't go to the autograph events but I think part of the problem with them is that there are a lot more partial plan holders this year so it was simply too many people. They should have sepearted it into two different days so everyone could have a more enjoyable time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad