HFDevils Official Tickets and Prudential Center thread

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Our rep got back to us and said we will get an official email tomorrow sometime. Had no more info they could/wanted to share.

I read that some peoples reps said it's when doors open at a store inside behind section 16 and you'll have to show STH proof to get in the line and that they only have blanks and Nico jerseys.

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey
I went to the NHL store yesterday morning (work in midtown). Got there at 10:02 (store opens up at 10am). The place will completely packed with Devils fans (a few Rangers fans as well), and by 10:30 nothing was left. Barely got a jersey.
I wonder if our fans are that nuts for merch or if the league discounts how many fans we have and orders less (I saw this speculated elsewhere). The online stores are completely sold out of mens Devils jerseys while there is still stock for the other 3 local teams.

Does anyone know if the arena sale tonight includes Adidas or is it just Fanatics? I understand the store in NYC was the latter.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I wonder if our fans are that nuts for merch or if the league discounts how many fans we have and orders less (I saw this speculated elsewhere). The online stores are completely sold out of mens Devils jerseys while there is still stock for the other 3 local teams.

Does anyone know if the arena sale tonight includes Adidas or is it just Fanatics? I understand the store in NYC was the latter.

We don't know besides that they won't have Hughes jersey, they still haven't sent out any details and doors are at 6pm lol

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
With the NHL and Adidas reveal of the 2024 NHL Stadium Series uniforms, as Devils Black and Red Members, we would like to provide details regarding how you can purchase these special event jerseys.

Black and Red Members will be able to stop by the Devils Den Team Store located behind Section 16 TONIGHT ONLY to get access to your exclusive on-site sale. The store will open at 6:00 PM and will close at the end of the 2nd period.

PLEASE BE PREPARED TO SHOW YOUR DIGITAL DEVILS MEMBERSHIP CREDENTIAL TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE STORE. YOU CAN FIND YOUR DIGITAL CREDENTIAL LOCATED UNDER YOUR PROFILE IN THE DEVILS + PRUDENTIAL CENTER APP.

Please note, available on-site inventory will be extremely limited, and specific sizes and player availability cannot be guaranteed. Additionally, we have been informed that due to production delays with Adidas, authentic Jack Hughes jerseys will not be available in the venue at this time. We have been working with the League and Adidas on their distribution plan and will provide details to Devils Black & Red Members when they become available. Please note, blank jerseys are not customizable.

Devils Black and Red Members are limited to two (2) Stadium Series jerseys per account based on availability and your Black and Red Member discount will be applied at checkout.

Following the Members-only exclusive on-site sale, any excess Stadium Series jersey inventory will be made available to the general public via the Devils Den Team Store starting on February 7.

Reactions: Devils731

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
With the NHL and Adidas reveal of the 2024 NHL Stadium Series uniforms, as Devils Black and Red Members, we would like to provide details regarding how you can purchase these special event jerseys.

Black and Red Members will be able to stop by the Devils Den Team Store located behind Section 16 TONIGHT ONLY to get access to your exclusive on-site sale. The store will open at 6:00 PM and will close at the end of the 2nd period.

PLEASE BE PREPARED TO SHOW YOUR DIGITAL DEVILS MEMBERSHIP CREDENTIAL TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE STORE. YOU CAN FIND YOUR DIGITAL CREDENTIAL LOCATED UNDER YOUR PROFILE IN THE DEVILS + PRUDENTIAL CENTER APP.

Please note, available on-site inventory will be extremely limited, and specific sizes and player availability cannot be guaranteed. Additionally, we have been informed that due to production delays with Adidas, authentic Jack Hughes jerseys will not be available in the venue at this time. We have been working with the League and Adidas on their distribution plan and will provide details to Devils Black & Red Members when they become available. Please note, blank jerseys are not customizable.

Devils Black and Red Members are limited to two (2) Stadium Series jerseys per account based on availability and your Black and Red Member discount will be applied at checkout.

Following the Members-only exclusive on-site sale, any excess Stadium Series jersey inventory will be made available to the general public via the Devils Den Team Store starting on February 7.

They really do suck, I might come across as a complainer but lining up hours before outside which is what some will do just to see people then sprint to the store to get on line to wait in another line is dog shit.

If you wanna do this correctly you do it by tenure, send out emails in order. 40+ years first, 35-39 next, 30-34 next etc etc etc then those people have 1 hour to make their selections each. Then you pick them up at the arena tonight and Thursdays games. If you don't make it to any of those to pick it up then it goes on sale to the general public.

Look how f***ing easy that was and nobody has to wait on a dumb ass long lines and run to the stores!

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Is someone doing an autograph signing of the helmet giveaways? There’s a line in the lower bowl at least five sections long

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Is someone doing an autograph signing of the helmet giveaways? There’s a line in the lower bowl at least five sections long

It was for the jerseys.

The process was a mess and I feel bad for everyone waiting on that ridiculous line now but I got two Adidas blank authentics. They gave us the patches with it and said we can get them ironed on Thursday so I'll take it. I also need a women's jersey but since there's a 2 account limit I left those cause there was tons cause I think I can get it Thursday with my discount.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
It was for the jerseys.

The process was a mess and I feel bad for everyone waiting on that ridiculous line now but I got two Adidas blank authentics. They gave us the patches with it and said we can get them ironed on Thursday so I'll take it. I also need a women's jersey but since there's a 2 account limit I left those cause there was tons cause I think I can get it Thursday with my discount.

How long were you in that line for? My buddy and I walked by it and couldn't believe how long it wrapped around.

Reactions: Patrik26

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
How long were you in that line for? My buddy and I walked by it and couldn't believe how long it wrapped around.

Less than 15 mins but that's because I got outside early and was first at my door at like 5:20ish so the total wait was like a bit less than an hour but inside I was in quickly. I knew it was gonna be a mess like this so I showed up earlier outside. Got the Adidas jerseys I wanted at least.

I was looking at the Fanatics and I'm not even a jersey snob but the quality is so awful. This is the first jersey I've actually paid for in ages, I've gotten some on the rewards app with points but can't even remember the last time I actually paid for a jersey. We were probably in the Meadowlands still lol

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Less than 15 mins but that's because I got outside early and was first at my door at like 5:20ish so the total wait was like a bit less than an hour but inside I was in quickly. I knew it was gonna be a mess like this so I showed up earlier outside. Got the Adidas jerseys I wanted at least.

I was looking at the Fanatics and I'm not even a jersey snob but the quality is so awful. This is the first jersey I've actually paid for in ages, I've gotten some on the rewards app with points but can't even remember the last time I actually paid for a jersey. We were probably in the Meadowlands still lol

I'm a self-appointed jersey snob :laugh: and can't agree with you more. The quality on the Fanatics jerseys is cheap as hell. And if you wash them at any time, any letter or number is capable of falling right off. :laugh:

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I'm a self-appointed jersey snob :laugh: and can't agree with you more. The quality on the Fanatics jerseys is cheap as hell. And if you wash them at any time, any letter or number is capable of falling right off. :laugh:

What are you gonna do next year when Fanatics takes over full time? Do you think they'll actually make their own authentic versions?

I just got blank jerseys cause I'm not a big fan of wearing a players name (not a knock on those who do I just don't like it for myself) but do you know of any places I could just take it and get the stadium series patch stitched on? Figured I'd maybe able to get it done the same day since it really should take 5 mins.

I don't wanna be bothered with shipping anything.

I still really can't believe they all fumbled all of this that badly. For the prices these all should have had the patches on and Jack's jersey not having the A on the Adidas and Fanatics jerseys is a joke too.

Reactions: Better Call Sal

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
What are you gonna do next year when Fanatics takes over full time? Do you think they'll actually make their own authentic versions?

I just got blank jerseys cause I'm not a big fan of wearing a players name (not a knock on those who do I just don't like it for myself) but do you know of any places I could just take it and get the stadium series patch stitched on? Figured I'd maybe able to get it done the same day since it really should take 5 mins.

I still really can't believe they all fumbled all of this that badly. For the prices these all should have had the patches on and Jack's jersey not having the A on the Adidas and Fanatics jerseys is a joke too.

They claim that the same place that they make the authentic jerseys in Canada is where they'll make the Fanatics "authentics" when they take over. Now, I will be shocked if they make those quality versions easily available for the customer given how Fanatics generally does business, so I might just chalk it up to me being out of the game for a while. My wife and my wallet will probably thank me. :laugh:

I would think you might be able to go to a pro shop or even a local tailor to get that patch stitched on right away. Not sure what rink is nearest to you, but they might have a way to do it for you if you ask them. I've lately just gone the route of bring my jerseys to Sports Minded Unlimited because they'll ship them to the place that supplies the Devils their jerseys if I'm not mistaken, so I know they'll always come out in good shape.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY

If I was you, I'd just bring it to a local tailor and have them stitch it on. Just tell them to use white thread and be specific on exact placement and it should be fine. Probably not close for you but you could also bring it to Stitches in Whitestone. They do the on field/ice jerseys for the Islanders, Mets, and Yankees. I haven't personally used them but I've heard good things all the way through.

They claim that the same place that they make the authentic jerseys in Canada is where they'll make the Fanatics "authentics" when they take over. Now, I will be shocked if they make those quality versions easily available for the customer given how Fanatics generally does business, so I might just chalk it up to me being out of the game for a while. My wife and my wallet will probably thank me. :laugh:

I would think you might be able to go to a pro shop or even a local tailor to get that patch stitched on right away. Not sure what rink is nearest to you, but they might have a way to do it for you if you ask them. I've lately just gone the route of bring my jerseys to Sports Minded Unlimited because they'll ship them to the place that supplies the Devils their jerseys if I'm not mistaken, so I know they'll always come out in good shape.
Same factory will be used for the on ice jerseys you're correct so not much will change on that front. What they sell at retail remains to be seen. The adidas jerseys were already a step down from what Reebok sold so I can only imagine the Fanatics ones will be another step down. If they just sold the on ice jerseys at retail that would make a lot of people happy.

I feel all of your pain on the jerseys. Thankfully, the Ranger ones haven't been as bad in terms of availability but it's still been a pain in the ass. If you do see an adidas pop up at retail price, don't hesitate to buy. These special event jerseys tend to be limited run and once they're gone they're gone. Rangers Winter Classic jerseys and Reverse Retro 1.0s fetch a nice penny whenever they're up on eBay because how scarce and rare it is. Anything sub $400 at this point for that 2018 one specifically is a good deal and I imagine these Devils ones will be similar if you ever want to get one down the line.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
If I was you, I'd just bring it to a local tailor and have them stitch it on. Just tell them to use white thread and be specific on exact placement and it should be fine. Probably not close for you but you could also bring it to Stitches in Whitestone. They do the on field/ice jerseys for the Islanders, Mets, and Yankees. I haven't personally used them but I've heard good things all the way through.

Same factory will be used for the on ice jerseys you're correct so not much will change on that front. What they sell at retail remains to be seen. The adidas jerseys were already a step down from what Reebok sold so I can only imagine the Fanatics ones will be another step down. If they just sold the on ice jerseys at retail that would make a lot of people happy.

I feel all of your pain on the jerseys. Thankfully, the Ranger ones haven't been as bad in terms of availability but it's still been a pain in the ass. If you do see an adidas pop up at retail price, don't hesitate to buy. These special event jerseys tend to be limited run and once they're gone they're gone. Rangers Winter Classic jerseys and Reverse Retro 1.0s fetch a nice penny whenever they're up on eBay because how scarce and rare it is. Anything sub $400 at this point for that 2018 one specifically is a good deal and I imagine these Devils ones will be similar if you ever want to get one down the line.

Thanks it does sound like the best and easiest idea, like ya said pretty hard to screw up the placement of that patch since it's not like numbers or a name plate.

The league really hates money, we'll see if they actually restock or not but not restocking when demand is this high is just pure silliness.

I really was expecting a giant tent at Metlife full or merch or them using the store like Wrestlemania did and having it filled with Devils/Flyers stuff and jerseys one day and Rangers/Islanders the next day but clearly the people in charge are clueless.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
This sounds like a price increase to me, they really should have something where if they miss the playoffs the prices don't go up but that's wishful thinking by me...

"Last season, the Devils beat the Rangers in a hard-fought, seven-game series in the First Round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Fast forward to this season, the Devils are fighting for another playoff spot, as we continue our goal of consistently competing each season for a Stanley Cup. Along with your help, the Devils have created an exciting home-ice environment as we sold out 18 home games at Prudential Center.

On Monday, February 12, 2024, we will begin our process for renewing your Devils Black and Red Membership for the 2024-25 season"

Reactions: Colin226

rambler25

Feb 13, 2019
Question about auto renewal foe next year's season tickets?

If you choose not to auto renew do the Devils still give you a chance to renew later in the spring . If so at same price offered with auto renewal and you keep seniority?

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008

If you choose not to auto renew do the Devils still give you a chance to renew later in the spring . If so at same price offered with auto renewal and you keep seniority?
I'm sure that will be in the FAQ's when it comes out. My guess is no.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010

I'm sure that will be in the FAQ's when it comes out. My guess is no.

I think it will be more of a it depends answer. June is when the select a seat thing is so I think if you tried to do it before then or if nobody selects your seats during that time I think you would be fine.

They are definitely a little flexible and they would rather have those seats taken and paid for then empty. I would definitely talk to your rep about it first and explain why. I wouldn't mention the reason is how the team plays but instead mention money is tight right now or that you might be moving and aren't sure right now if you'll even be in the area next season

forceten

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2004
Raleigh, NC
Wait - a little tidbit in that announcement - the blank jerseys are not customizable? Is that Adidas or Fanatics? We know the Fanatics ones are not customizable at all, but the Adidas should be....

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Wait - a little tidbit in that announcement - the blank jerseys are not customizable? Is that Adidas or Fanatics? We know the Fanatics ones are not customizable at all, but the Adidas should be....
I think they're just saying that you can't get them customized at the Devils Den (via heat press like they do for regular jerseys). They probably didn't want to stock all of the letters and numbers just for these jerseys, and then also have to deal with a thousand people clamoring to get their jerseys customized by next Saturday.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad