HF Official Devils '17-18 Ticket/All Things Pru Center Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Anyone else have a package arriving tomorrow from the Devils via UPS? I just got the notification. I'm thinking these are my playoff tickets since I had requested paper tickets. UPS is saying the package weighs 1 pound so I can't think of what else it could be.

I requested hard tickets too and just got the email from UPS. Looks like our requests have been answered!

Reactions: Colin226

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Long shot, but is anyone looking for a single for Game 2 in Tampa on Saturday? I have a single four rows behind the visitors bench right next to the tunnel that I'll sell for face value. PM me if interested.

Best of luck this series!

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I requested hard tickets too and just got the email from UPS. Looks like our requests have been answered!

Damn I wish I did this, can you let me know if they are sending you the entire strip for the playoffs and if they are normal box office printed tickets.

I had my seasons printed out but didn't think to email my rep about it for the playoffs, just sent them a message and asked if they could just leave them at the box office for me.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ

A live look-in at Governor Murphy at the meeting.

NoHX.gif

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Game 3 looks sold out on TM with resales at > $120

Blitzer and Harris be like

tumblr_nzoelbbgVz1ulubrmo1_400.gif

Game 3 is definitely NOT sold out.

Game 4 is FAR, FAR, FAR, FAR, FAR, from sold out.

Shenanigans, shenanigans for as far as the eyes can see! Wow.

For instance, it appears they've moved a TON of inventory to Stubhub where they can legally rape their fans without their fans knowing it.

1201fn5.jpg

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Game 3 is definitely NOT sold out.

Game 4 is FAR, FAR, FAR, FAR, FAR, from sold out.

Shenanigans, shenanigans for as far as the eyes can see! Wow.

For instance, it appears they've moved a TON of inventory to Stubhub where they can legally rape their fans without their fans knowing it.

1201fn5.jpg
It was just a joke , and I only said gm 3...

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
, it appears they've moved a TON of inventory to Stubhub where they can legally rape their fans without their fans knowing it.

By the way, I can easily see this as the type thing legislature eventually jumps in on to ban as a manipulative business practice.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Uh, me for game 3 when I was at the last game vs Tarannah? I posted earlier in the thread that this was an option.
That is a good idea if you are in the area, but a lot people are not going to go 1-2 hours out of their way to save $10-20.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Now the Game 4 inventory is back online. They pulled everything down from TM prior to Game 1 last night, now it's back. Wonder how many people got suckered into buying $115 tickets on Stubhub. Game 3 unsolds still appears "hidden" from view.

NJDevils7

Feb 13, 2007
New York
If the tickets are like $50 on StubHub and we don't sell out, that's because of lack of fan interest.

If the tickets are $100+ on StubHub and we don't sell out, that's because the Devils are f***ing around with ticket availability and pricing.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
If the tickets are like $50 on StubHub and we don't sell out, that's because of lack of fan interest.

If the tickets are $100+ on StubHub and we don't sell out, that's because the Devils are ****ing around with ticket availability and pricing.

Just hope they dont wait too long to offer "discounts", which surely will be coming.

For instance, if the Devils were to lose tomorrow, that would have a negative effect on demand. My guess is, if that happens, they'll all of a sudden reload with tickets that bogus "Friends and Family" offer they've been peddling.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Now the Game 4 inventory is back online. They pulled everything down from TM prior to Game 1 last night, now it's back. Wonder how many people got suckered into buying $115 tickets on Stubhub. Game 3 unsolds still appears "hidden" from view.

Now the Game 4 inventory is offline again.

This doesn't give me a lot of confidence in the Devils' ticket office's confidence.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Interesting. I'm surprised they show that given they dont allow you to see that math with the desktop version.

The app but someone already beat me to answering that. You can also view with the stubhub classic url or whatever it's called but that may have been deactivated.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Tickets would be moving faster if our opponent was Boston, Wash or especially Pitts.

Tickets would be moving faster if the Devils' ticket office wasn't intentionally trying to force people into buying primary market tickets that the consumer thinks are actually secondary market tickets for a minimum of $110.

Reactions: NJDevils7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad