Prospect Info: HF Mock Draft 28th Overall

Flamesarmstrong22

May 2, 2012
Toronto
Also I went with Fucale. At 22 I say no to Fucale but at 28 and us having no second I say definitely take him! At 28 you should pick the player with the highest ceiling. Compher could become a good 3C, but Fucale could turn out to be a solid starter in the NHL, Fucale>Compher

MC Ride

Feels bad man
Feb 4, 2009
After some thinking, I changed my mind so if Compher and Fucale end up tied, give it to Fucale :)

tyflames

Jul 4, 2010
I went with Fucale. While I'm in the boat with not picking a goalie in the first round I wouldn't pass over Fucale. We have 3 firsts and can take the risk. If Fucale lives up to his hype we have a franchise goalie. If not well then we better hope our other 2 firsts work out.

Trae

Calgary
Gonna take a lot of criticism, but went with Jordan Subban, obviously it seems to be a big reach, but his upside is huge and we don't have a second. Montreal will take him in the second if he's there, but I want him and with three picks we can afford a risk pick like him.

Edit: glad I'm at least not the only one haha.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Gonna take a lot of criticism, but went with Jordan Subban, obviously it seems to be a big reach, but his upside is huge and we don't have a second. Montreal will take him in the second if he's there, but I want him and with three picks we can afford a risk pick like him.

Edit: glad I'm at least not the only one haha.
talk about picking based on name. He will still be there when we pick 67th, mark my words

BrodieGoat

May 24, 2012
No order: Fucale, De la rose, Bowey, Duclair, Heatherington would happy with any of these.

Wabbit

Jun 22, 2013
No order: Fucale, De la rose, Bowey, Duclair, Heatherington would happy with any of these.

I like all of these guys too, except i can't see them taking Fucale with all the goalies already in the system. I can't vote 'cuz i'm a lowly rookie but i really like De la Rose-gritty centre with size and skating ability. His point-getting upside is up for debate but he looks like a sure-fire NHLer.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I'm aware. I'm saying I want him so badly we might as well not bother picking 28th if he's not there :laugh:

That being said I want nothing to do with Fucale. We have lots of good Tendy prospects.

I assumed that you were calling Hartman "Lack-of-Hartman" as a slight, and saying that you refused to vote for him. Now I see what you're saying, it makes a bit more sense. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad