Prospect Info: HF Mock Draft 28th Overall

-DeMo-

Nov 12, 2006
Huntsville Ontario
greetings again Flames fans, I've thought a cool idea for this draft would be to do a mock draft by going through each team forum in order of there pick in the first round and poll who they would take. whoever gets the most votes gets picked. and is taken off the list for the next team. with the 27th overall pick the Blue Jackets took Klimchuk with the other results just below. I'm hoping that by going through each team's forum I would get a better idea of who there team might select since those fans should know the most about there teams, so given the circumstances who would the Flames select 28th overall?

Picks so Far:

Avalanche: Seth Jones
Panthers: Nathan Mackinnon
Lightning: Jonathon Drouin
Predators: Aleksander Barkov
Hurricanes: Sean Monahan
Flames: Elias Lindholm
Oilers: Valeri Nichushkin
Sabres: Rasmus Ristolainen
Devils: Hunter Shinkaruk
Stars: Alexander Wennberg
Flyers: Darnell Nurse
Coyotes: Max Domi
Jets: Frederik Gauthier
BlueJackets: Bo Horvat
Islanders: Nikita Zadorov
Sabres: Adam Erne
Senators: Andre Burakovsky
Red Wings: Valentin Zykov
Blue Jackets: Ryan Pulock
Sharks: Anthony Mantha
Leafs: Curtis Lazar
Flames: Josh Morrissey
Capitals: Ryan Hartman
Canucks: Samuel Morin
Canadiens: Kerby Rychel
Ducks: Robert Hagg
Blue Jackets: Morgan Klimchuk

after I go through all 30 picks of the first round I will post the results in the prospect section.

I also ask that I'm looking to poll Flames fans so if your not a Flames fan and just browsing I ask that you refrain from voting thanks.

also Mods I realize you guys have a prospects thread but this type of thing needs to be done in a poll so I ask that you don't delete/merge the thread to allow me to continue thanks

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Mr. Mirco Mueller.

Strong skating, big, great IQ with decent offensive instinct. Already 6'4'', when he fills in he'll be a beast. Easily a top 4 in the NHL (in my opinion). Also a guy who dropped down, and might also be a sleeper in the first. In the top ten of most draft rankings for NA skaters; have to believe Flames take a long look at the big Swiss D-man.

LetsGoFlames

Drop the puck!
Dec 18, 2011
Weyburn, Sk
I went with Compher but seriously considered Mueller, Heatherington and McCoshen. I'd be happy with any of the 4. Gonna be a fun draft (with no shocking disappointment I hope). :handclap:

LetsGoFlames

Drop the puck!
Dec 18, 2011
Weyburn, Sk
I personally think interest in Fucale will start at around #17 (Senators). Not saying he'll go there but can't really see him going before then, and will be genuinely surprised if he's still available at all in the 2nd round.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I personally think interest in Fucale will start at around #17 (Senators). Not saying he'll go there but can't really see him going before then, and will be genuinely surprised if he's still available at all in the 2nd round.
Islander @ 15 could IMO

SaintMorose

Jul 21, 2009
Went with JT

Fucale, Theodore, and Heatherington would be my next choices

I could see Boston or Chicago taking Fucale if he's really still around at 29 or 30.

Dallas has Boston's pick so they might be the team to take a chance on Fucale.

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
Possible for sure but I think if they really want him, they could trade down several spots for another 2nd and grab him a little later. (Same idea I was thinking for Ottawa, to be honest).

i dont think a team would do that. to risky that another team gets their guy, especially because goalies can go anywhere.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad