HF Fantasy Mock Draft Discussion (Trades/Suggestions)

Should we do 2 round entry draft after main draft?

• Total voters

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I know that there are some inactive teams right now and some that have quit.

Can I take over one of them?

I dont think any of the teams have missed 2/3 in a row. If one of them has I will PM them and if they don't feel like continuing you can have their team

Reactions: HailMcJesus

Scholarships

10 Piece
Apr 3, 2016
Seattle is willing to move Cody Ceci/Justin Willliams/People not named Malkin Hedman etc.

I'm looking for good forwards in general

hmu

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
@McDrai , can we hold the draft lottery, (just the lottery, not the draft) before this draft finishes, like in the sixteenth or seventeenth round. It will allow more trades to be made involving those picks.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
looking to move josh anderson, connor murphy, andy greene, eriksson ek, forsbacka karlsson for upgrades or different "looks"

msg me if you in.

Scholarships

10 Piece
Apr 3, 2016
ye ye am still looking to trade

:sabres
Looking for a 1C

Seattle is looking for better forwards. Looking to move Andre Burakovsky/Sonny Milano/Connor Brown/Christian Dvorak/Lias Andersson for veteran forwards. Also looking to move Mark Giordano/Kris Letang for a forward.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
I think the best way would be for us to make two threads, one for each conference's final roster and have the GMs rank the teams from first to last and the consensus moves on to the playoffs. Then have the playoff match-ups set up in the polls section.

Reactions: HailMcJesus

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
@McDrai first can we have the 2018 entry draft? BTW, I think that we should hold the lottery right away, have a couple of days to make trades and to reach the cap limit, and then have the actual draft.

Last edited:

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
I think the best way would be for us to make two threads, one for each conference's final roster and have the GMs rank the teams from first to last and the consensus moves on to the playoffs. Then have the playoff match-ups set up in the polls section.
Yeah I agree with this.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
@McDrai first can we have the 2018 entry draft? BTW, I think that we should hold the lottery right away, have a couple of days to make trades and to reach the cap limit, and then have the actual draft.
I don’t see why we would be doing the entry draft still when half of the Gm’s have checked out already. There is literally no point. Move on to voting.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
Wp0sHHM.png

In summary.....

-Team slovakia.
-Two Frenchman pour Gatineau.
-Two swedes.
-IMO Chara and Johnson are both top 10/15 defenders this year.
-Andersen is a top 5 goalie this year.
-Konecny (and Monahan?) played OHL in Ottawa and Baptiste is from there.
-Kucherov.
-~6 million in cap space and cap is doable long-term.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad