HF Fantasy Mock Draft Discussion (Trades/Suggestions)

Should we do 2 round entry draft after main draft?

• Total voters

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
So it looks like a lot of gms want to do trading during the draft. I have decided to allow this for now but if i sense things are getting too chaotic then I will shut trading down until the draft is complete

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
So it looks like a lot of gms want to do trading during the draft. I have decided to allow this for now but if i sense things are getting too chaotic then I will shut trading down until the draft is complete
I feel like you have to either do it or not, no shutting it down mid way. Just my opinion.

Reactions: donut

donut

Sep 5, 2012
I feel like you have to either do it or not, no shutting it down mid way. Just my opinion.

I second this.

I've never been a fan of trading for fantasy drafts but if the majority wants or if you decide, your call. Probably best you decide sooner rather than later as picks are being made.

Scholarships

10 Piece
Apr 3, 2016
Seattle looking to trade up to a low 1st/high 2nd OR a low 2nd from its high 3rd

Pm ya boi

Last edited:

DanCloutiers5hole

May 15, 2012
Van City
Personally I think we should keep no trades till end of the draft. Trades slow the process down , they can get confusing especially with multiple picks , newer drafters always get burned. Out of the 6 drafts I did on the Canucks board last year only two were done on time with minimal issues, they were both non trade drafts.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Personally I think we should keep no trades till end of the draft. Trades slow the process down , they can get confusing especially with multiple picks , newer drafters always get burned. Out of the 6 drafts I did on the Canucks board last year only two were done on time with minimal issues, they were both non trade drafts.
Agreed. Would prefer no trades.

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
@McDrai can you re-embed the draft sheet into the OP. Don't feel like clicking the link every time thanks

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Just putting my opinion out there:

I’d say no trades of picks, only players. Last time people dealt picks then forgot. If it’s already drafted players there is no confusion.

Also someone may need to explain it to me better but I don’t understand the idea of a mock entry draft at the end. Only benefits the teams picking top 5.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I think my pick got changed in the docs. I might have just misread it but it looked like mine was 17th overall but it should be 15th right?

Just putting my opinion out there:

I’d say no trades of picks, only players. Last time people dealt picks then forgot. If it’s already drafted players there is no confusion.

Also someone may need to explain it to me better but I don’t understand the idea of a mock entry draft at the end. Only benefits the teams picking top 5.

So far so good for trading picks. I dont think there will be too many trades in this one at all. I know for myself I will probably not do any trading of picks

As for the entry draft, it's more of a fun thing..everyone will have a shot at Dahlin as we will be doing a lottery for the top 3 picks

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Looking to trade up for one of next 3 picks. Hit me up if interested

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
I know for myself I will probably not do any trading of picks

Looking to trade up for one of next 3 picks. Hit me up if interested

BitesizedLongHellbender-size_restricted.gif

Kent Nilsson

Imagine cringing at Brock Nelson like a moron
Jan 31, 2016

Sent you an offer bro , thanks

$

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->