HF Fantasy Mock Draft Discussion (Trades/Suggestions)

Should we do 2 round entry draft after main draft?

• Total voters

DanCloutiers5hole

May 15, 2012
Van City
$

Conform or die...I had no choice

Reactions: TakinMaattaOnMyRide

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Are prospects outside of the NHL available? So I understand players aren’t but what about former draft picks that aren’t in the NHL yet? (Junior, KHL, SHL, etc.)

Also where can I find the bonuses that a player earned? I went on capfriendly and saw performance bonuses and signing bonuses and for Point that amounted to exactly 1M does that sound right?

Last edited:

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Are prospects outside of the NHL available? So I understand players aren’t but what about former draft picks that aren’t in the NHL yet? (Junior, KHL, SHL, etc.)

Also where can I find the bonuses that a player earned? I went on capfriendly and saw performance bonuses and signing bonuses and for Point that amounted to exactly 1M does that sound right?

We're just doing players who have a contract with an nhl team.

And for the actual cap I like to use the armchair gm feature in capfriendly. You take the cap hit + bonus and that is the actual amount counting towards the cap
Edit your Team - CapFriendly - NHL Salary Caps

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Just to let everyone know I’ve decided to rebuild. That means Ovechkin will be on the block so if you want him you can send an offer now or we can wait until after the draft. If you want him now, it will take a pick coming up soon.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Just a notice to all GMs: Once you submit a list and your selection is posted you can't request to change your pick. I will let today slide but just be aware for the future

PatrikOverAuston

Laine > Matthews
Jun 22, 2016
Winnipeg
In the spirit of their former GM's actions, Washington would like to announce that the laundromat is officially open:

money-laundering-Jean-Loup-Richet.jpg

The Caps will "coincidentally" take the (expensive) player you want with their upcoming pick at 111, and trade him to you with retention.

Of course, there must be some quid pro quo, so Washington will generously give you picks 161 and 224 for a couple of draft choices in the next couple rounds.

This is the safest Tide Pod Challenge you'll ever participate in. Even better, there's no pesky Robert Swan Mueller III to poke around the books.

Limited-time offer, one patron only. Mmm, smell that Downy-fresh money!

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
In the spirit of their former GM's actions, Washington would like to announce that the laundromat is officially open:

money-laundering-Jean-Loup-Richet.jpg

The Caps will "coincidentally" take the (expensive) player you want with their upcoming pick at 111, and trade him to you with retention.

Of course, there must be some quid pro quo, so Washington will generously give you picks 161 and 224 for a couple of draft choices in the next couple rounds.

This is the safest Tide Pod Challenge you'll ever participate in. Even better, there's no pesky Robert Swan Mueller III to poke around the books.

Limited-time offer, one patron only. Mmm, smell that Downy-fresh money!
You can’t retain players....

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Big Announcement: Since the Colorado Avalanche and Florida Panthers have been inactive for a while they will be merged into 1 team...

Quebec-Nordiques-flag-3X5FT-N-HL-hockey-team-One-side-printing-Quebec-Nordiques-flag.jpg_640x640.jpg

The Quebec Nordiques!
The new gm will inherit the following players:

Hedman (picked in 1st round)
Benn (picked in 1st round)
Pastrnak (picked in 2nd round)
Rantanen (picked in 2nd round)
Larkin (picked in 3rd round)
Trouba (picked in 3rd round)

The new GM will have to pick 1 of Hedman or Benn, 1 of Pastrnak or Rantanen, and will keep Larkin and Trouba
The players not picked will be scrapped and will not re-enter the draft.

In addition, the new GM will make 3 picks from the draft and their next pick after that will be pick 251 in the draft.
If interested let me know!

-Commissioner McDrai

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->