OT: HF Canes Fantasy Football: that dumb handegg league

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Looks like Caniac125330 is out, so we've got our 12 set now.

BanginLikeaBiscuit - Yes
bilpeto - Yes
CI - Yes
garnetpalmetto - Yes
halleJokel - Yes
Joe McGrath - Yes
AntonDubnichuk - Yes
Finnish Hype Train - Yes
MinJaBen - Yes
WhatTheFaulk - Yes
TheOllieC - Yes
Hedley Lamarr - Yes

Hedley Lamarr, if you'll PM your email I'll go ahead and send the invite out

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
I'd say anytime after the week 3 preseason games wrap up is probably best to avoid injuries. Not sure what timezones we're working with, but maybe 9PM EST any day between August 28th and the start of the regular season. Anyone have any preferences?

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
Wednesdays are generally out for me. I have a couple of other leagues that still need to schedule their drafts, but at this point I think that's my only conflict.

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Sure. ESPN does make you have a draft day set before you're allowed to trade picks though, so I just set it for Tuesday August 29th at 9PM EST as a tentative date. We can work from there and adjust based on what works for most people.

As for the order, you can randomize through the LM tools so went ahead and did that too. I wish they'd log every time you did it just for extra transparency, but I just went in, hit it once and saved what it spit out. If people prefer a different, more transparent method I'm fine with doing that too.

Here's the order:
1. Finnish Hype Train
2. THE Head Goose #CharLaroz
3. Rasky Business
4. The Fighting MinJaBen
5. Steel City Maulers
6. The OllieC
7. Faulkin Ahos
8. What The Faulk
9. don't be scared homie
10. welcome to heck
11. Anton Dubinchuk
12. Carolina's Identity

Finnish Jerk Train

Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
I'm good either way. I thought the thing you used last year was pretty cool and will probably use that for my beer league team's draft, but I'm ok with the ESPN randomizer as well.

I'm open to trades, especially if this is the final order. I'll need to take some time over the weekend to figure out where the guys I like are going, but I wouldn't mind getting away from a few of the turns. Everything's available.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
I'm ok with any method of randomization that you find easy to use....and doesn't put me last. :sarcasm:

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Well I think we meet that criteria :laugh:

But yeah, the way I usually do it is pretty good but requires me digging through old PMs to pull everyone's email. Been busy lately so I went with the simpler option.

Let me know if that draft time doesn't work for anyone and we can move it around.

Finnish Jerk Train

Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
I like this date and time. I'll be on the road for work that night, so it's a night I had already ruled out for the in-person draft I'm trying to coordinate with my beer league team. But since this one's online, I should be able to join as long as there's wifi at the hotel (pretty much a given these days).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad