OT: HF Canes Fantasy Football: that dumb handegg league

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Figured I'd go ahead make an official thread for our fantasy football league. I just reactivated the league and want to go ahead and get our owners set on the early side. We actually had pretty good participation last year, so if you want to play again this year (or don't), just confirm in this thread.

Confirmed owners:

BanginLikeaBiscuit
bilpeto
CarolinasIdentity
Novacane
Anton Dubinchuk
garnetpalmetto
WhatTheFaulk
TheOllieC
Wild Caniac
halleJokel
Stephen Goalbert
Francis10

Waitlist:
1. jclaus33
2. Caniac125330

Last edited:

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
WildCaniac did request first, but if you guys choose to fight to the death, I would have to honor the winner. Or if someone else decides not to play, that works too...

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Kyle, do you want to do it this year?

If you don't, I have a new idea...perhaps we can "relegate" the last place team so that we can have a new owner if they decide to join in.

That way there's some incentive to not finishing last, and we can also satisfy those who might want to join in between years.

I definitely vote against expansion, though. The talent pool begins to thin out after 12 teams, and I don't want to shrink the team size.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
We're not saying you can't join, we're just saying you can't right this moment. The best I can offer you is the hope that somebody will drop out...that, and maybe an expired coupon to KFC or something.

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Added. That just leaves SG and francis10 to confirm. There's one spot open that is halle's if he wants it, with jclaus next on the waiting list if another spot opens.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad