Hershey (AHL) and South Carolina (ECHL) 2016-17 Season

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Love the fact that the organization is rewarding Mitchell for his hard work. Tonight's game will be must watch TV to see Mitchy out there. I'm sure his smile will be extra big out there.

Bridgeport plays their game in hand today against Hartford. They should win, but Hartford beat the Bears last week 3-0 so who knows.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Hershey won so they play Lehigh Valley. Only positive in that is that Lehigh Valley lost Stolarz for the post season. Games start Friday and Saturday in Allentown. Hershey's home games start the 26th

4thTierSport

Feb 15, 2009
Hershey won so they play Lehigh Valley. Only positive in that is that Lehigh Valley lost Stolarz for the post season. Games start Friday and Saturday in Allentown. Hershey's home games start the 26th
Did they not do a paper transaction or something? That seems odd he wouldn't be down.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
News coming out of Bears land ahead of their game against LV tonight.

Stephenson recalled but apparently isn't expected to play for Washington. Nathan Walker will most likely slot into the center position.

Backman apparently left the team and won't be with them for the CC playoffs. Probably due to Ness returning and Siegenthaler and Labrie ahead of him

4thTierSport

Feb 15, 2009
News coming out of Bears land ahead of their game against LV tonight.

Stephenson recalled but apparently isn't expected to play for Washington. Nathan Walker will most likely slot into the center position.

Backman apparently left the team and won't be with them for the CC playoffs. Probably due to Ness returning and Siegenthaler and Labrie ahead of him
Uh, I know I switched to the 1/2 season but I don't remember Walker playing center at all…? :laugh: It's fairly annoying seeing he probably won't play but I don't mind if Gazely gets back in the lineup.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Uh, I know I switched to the 1/2 season but I don't remember Walker playing center at all…? :laugh: It's fairly annoying seeing he probably won't play but I don't mind if Gazely gets back in the lineup.

He did it more last season than this year but he has played a few games at center this year. I like Gazley too but don't see him surpassing Ryan Bourque at this point. Mann loves Ryan.

4thTierSport

Feb 15, 2009
He did it more last season than this year but he has played a few games at center this year. I like Gazley too but don't see him surpassing Ryan Bourque at this point. Mann loves Ryan.
Looks like both were in tonight. Didn't think Gustafsson would get a jersey, but I am a little out of it when it comes to the roster atm.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
So any word on why the top 2 kids for Washington are healthy scratches for Hershey?

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
So any word on why the top 2 kids for Washington are healthy scratches for Hershey?
Not playing up to expectations it seems. I get expectations but weakening the roster in the process is a bit heavy handed. From what I've seen it's guys like Gustafsson and Siegenthaler that probably shouldn't be in the lineup.

Now the Bears are down 2-0 in Game 4 and perhaps headed to a pivotal Game 5 tomorrow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad