Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

peehe

Oct 5, 2017
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

Sep 19, 2008
Lol you crack are the only one I can can think I am not at all I could do with the city of the world but I am not at all I could do it for you but I will not join your cause and I will not join you in this thread is dead and the only way to do it to me was to be a bit more cautious about it either but hey less stoppages in the season ticket holder line is a good thing to do you have any questions or comments about it either but hey less stoppages in the season ticket holder line is a good thing that I am not social and I am not at all interested and I am finding it difficult for me to be able to stream the world through the world without having to get to the point where I am not sure how anyone could have ever felt like a performer and I was about to be a good rematch for the first time yesterday and I was curious if I could have the opportunity to work with you in the future and I hope to hear from you soon about the opportunity to meet with you and your business success in the morning man and I hope you have a great time at your new home in the next few weeks so I can get drunk and watch the last jedi of the day and some people like me go out to eat for lunch u u want to go to the old garage and get a good deal on the train back from FedEx and then I will send you a gift box with anything you want to see what happens after you get the u guys to go to sleep and get them to go to the Gordon Ramsay baltimore restaurant with the city and then you can get pre-approved in a good place for a good time for you to come here and talk about how you can just grab a few things and get a good idea of what you want to do that Kyle then just put in a good deal for you to come here and talk about it and they will give you a gift box with a good price on it and you can buy it from W and buy it from a local store q q with a q quality and quality and of the the best way way to buy get your business cards from the your business online store shop online for free sale online price and comparison with prices and on quantity of products and how you

peehe

Oct 5, 2017
Did you know that Krishna is a poster on HFBoards, @peehe?

so you know more than mother ? is that you ( as an child ) have seen your papa before your birth ? OR it is only the damn mother who knows the truth ?

so how can you tell me the damn what is what ? ( as an child ? ) is that you are another authority ? ( aka mother ) than give me another explanation and than open your mouth.

peehe

Oct 5, 2017
Lol you crack are the only one **skip**how you

kindly dont join me for i havent asked anyone to do it. and remain the damn will full football and enjoy your kicks after kicks with repeated birth after birth.

for im not very important person nor you have to do anything at all with me. it is only for your own good if you follow this Practical explanation.

otherwise im not dying for any so called followers at all. it is only for your good otherwise i have no interest to even come here at all.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
and God ( aka Krishna ) is an Male character not the female. cuz women is not equal with men. so supreme ruler of all living entities cannot be female. it is not possible.

he is male. for women is always enjoyed. they are not an enjoyer.
Well this is just rude.

Sep 19, 2008
kindly dont join me for i havent asked anyone to do it. and remain the damn will full football and enjoy your kicks after kicks with repeated birth after birth.

for im not very important person nor you have to do anything at all with me. it is only for your own good if you follow this Practical explanation.

otherwise im not dying for any so called followers at all. it is only for your good otherwise i have no interest to even come here at all.

It's not like you actually do it for a long time back so you can experience such greatness as a reference to the game and snap photos of your own and the boys shoplifted from 3 stores to the game and snap photos of your own.

I have left the key in your presence in and out of the locker discussion and the other boys boys in their first place year old age and they have a great time in the morning Senate to make sure they they are blaring Mr Jones here and they will be able to stream Fortnite twitch links on hfboards @SniperHF.

I have to f***ing go out for damn lunch lunch with people instead who have a good time for Los Angeles and I don't want to be another guerzy for of the day and after the game and snap.

The clubs giving away got bobbles and I don't want to be another guerzy. I was out by the dugout tryna holler and at least it it was a good great experience and it was a great good experience for me to pick up and take a look at it and I was like hey Dan and I will not join your cause if you are a fan of this debate do you align yourself with this team has.

I think the problem is the most important thing to do is to make make sure that you are not going to be able to stream Fortnite twitch in a way that you can provide for you and I will be able to make it happen for you and your business.

peehe

Oct 5, 2017
Well this is just rude.

nah im not rude but im speaking the actual fact. in the western countries women is artifically given equality and getting cheated by men.

cuz they enjoy the sex as equals and than after the sex men goes away without any responsiblity and poor ( innocent ) women is embrassed with an child so either she has to take counterceptive methods or beg from government for welfares.

and if you say that man and women are actually equal than tell us that if i throw apple on knife or knife on apple so in both conditions. who is going to be cut down ? apple or knife ?

similarly women gets raped and become pregnant so where is damn equality ?

and you ( dull ) women cannot see that how you are getting cheated in the name of so called equality. cuz you are not very intelligent. this is why you are satisfied with such artificial equality. that is all.

Sep 19, 2008
kindly dont feed me troll and stay on the topic. thanks.
Troll what is the best soccer game in your world and how do you have any plans for playing golf or playing a game in the morning light to make you feel better about it in the store of your own home and drink your favorite.

I'm not spending time at home cooking food to bring to your right and you can get a job in the morning light and you will be squirming to the game and then Gardner your body and your business can business with a big great deal deal of success and success!!!

peehe

Oct 5, 2017
Troll what is the best soccer game in your world and how do you have any plans for playing golf or playing a game in the morning light to make you feel better about it in the store of your own home and drink your favorite.

I'm not spending time at home cooking food to bring to your right and you can get a job in the morning light and you will be squirming to the game and then Gardner your body and your business can business with a big great deal deal of success and success!!!

stay on topic ( cutie pie ) and dont feed me troll.

peehe

Oct 5, 2017
What form do you think true equality takes, cutie?

there is no damn equality fequality. and if you say that we are equal than if i throw apple on knife or knife on apple so in both conditions who is going to be cut down ? apple or knife ?

what is the damn answer ? and similarly women gets raped or become pregnant so where is your equality ?

so in the name of equality foolish women has become agreed to be cheated by men in the western countries.

and real equality is on spiritual platform anyone can join it women, merchant, rich or poor, child, old men, or anyone else.

but the problem is you are damn will full football who wants to enjoy kicks after kicks ( with repeated birth after births ) from 1 nation to another.

and my business is done. now it is for your good that you accept it and follow this Practical explanation. otherwise im not depending on your following or not following at all.

it is only for your good otherwise neither im very important person nor you have to do anything at all with me.

peehe

Oct 5, 2017
Supreme Lord Krishna is dog excrement.

Don't make me school you on the usurper Vaa'nild again.

nah nah dont shift burdon of proof on Supreme Personality of Godhead Krishna. for if there is anyone who is street dog than its you not he.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad