Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Jot

Mar 10, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
and i dont give any pissage for any random street dog bluff like you. just as you dont do.

so how can you foolishly think that i will do it ? how can you think it ? when you yourself dont care for other street dogs like you.
We ALL have two eyes. The view is different.

It's quite obvious now that, either

1)You are intentionally trolling. Probably you aren't even Hindu at all. But just playing this sick game on the internet. What ever pleases an empty soul, I suppose.

Or 2) You're serious. But Blind to the truth. So blind that you're filled with Arrogance and ego. Which is why you missed the point literally Every Religion Preaches.

I'm leaning towards #1. Good day to you.

What ever energy/vibration you give out to the universe, it will come back to you abundantly.

It's clear what decision/choice of energy you have chosen.

It's quite unfortunate, for all that you will be reaping.

Last edited:

peehe

Oct 5, 2017
We ALL have two eyes. The view is different.

It's quite obvious now that, either

1)You are intentionally trolling. Probably you aren't even Hindu at all. But just playing this sick game on the internet. What ever pleases an empty soul, I suppose.

Or 2) You're serious. But Blind to the truth. So blind that you're filled with Arrogance and ego. Which is why you missed the point literally Every Religion Preaches.

I'm leaning towards #1. Good day to you.

What ever energy/vibration you give out to the universe, it will come back to you abundantly.

It's clear what decision/choice of energy you have chosen.

It's quite unfortunate, for all that you will be reaping.

but what is the damn value of any childs view ? what is the damn value ? is that you have seen your damn papa before your birth ? is that you have seen him OR it is your damn mother who has seen him ?

so what is the damn value of different childrens views ? after all - all are damn childrens not the damn mother. whose only view has value for she is the only one who has seen our papa before our birth.

so what is the damn value of your view `1st of all ? what is the value ? ( rascal fool )

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
i dont doubt it at all. you are actually intelligent in cheating and stealing. there is no doubt in it.

b28eb6d36d2047f6f3bf0daddad47b48--lie-cheat-steal-wrestling-memes.jpg

Reactions: G F O P

peehe

Oct 5, 2017

waahaa you are really wise but now russians are more wiser than you if cheating, stealing and might is right is your policy than why i cannot welcome russian comies ? after all in both conditions i have to meet the bogus theives. than they are more intelligent than you.

for your kind information.

peehe

Oct 5, 2017
I like vodka

now kindly be prepared to send your mother, sister, daughter and wife to more wiser man. otherwise they will take it themselves. one day ( take it as granted )

rolf but i have nothing to do. cuz in both conditions i will have my show to watch. :popcorn::thumbu:
for it is an game of 2 intelligent persons. and im an fool. so i would like to enjoy my show.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
but what is the damn value of any childs view ? what is the damn value ? is that you have seen your damn papa before your birth ? is that you have seen him OR it is your damn mother who has seen him ?

so what is the damn value of different childrens views ? after all - all are damn childrens not the damn mother. whose only view has value for she is the only one who has seen our papa before our birth.

so what is the damn value of your view `1st of all ? what is the value ? ( rascal fool )

peehe

Oct 5, 2017

i dont care for any bluff like fire bire. these are all bluffs for which i give no pissage. but you are not the damn equal to man.

and if you break the laws given by higher authorities, and Lord than you enjoy the damn results comes when you artificially becomes equal. enjoy the fun of becoming single mums, for your ( own men ) not outsiders are pissing on your face in the name of equality and they go away after s.ex without any responsiblity.

be cheated in the name of equality dumb idiot. if you become something artificially which you are not then you enjoy the result.

after all its not my damn problem to take care of every damn nonsense.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
now im an dealer of prostitutes aka young pimp but what are you ? ( irresponsible bachelor daddy ) what are you `1st of all ?

and ( just see the fun ) now theif will check another theif ? ( just see the fun ) prostitute hunter like you will check me now ? ( waahaa first class saint ) nice tried.

but ( rascal pig ) you are all broken failures. you are all spoiled piss of your 10 neigbours at once. you are not even damn civilized ( rascal piss )
You bloody rascal you're talking to a Brahmin overlord. Watch your mouth before I send an army of kshaytrias to march in full force over that vile tongue.

Now be gone.

ichabod13

Oct 5, 2010
Baltimore Maryland
im still a tad upset that there are no onions allowed........
in fact....if your god is so nit picky about his ( im assuming your god is a he ) worshipers eating onions, then ive only got two words for your god.......

EXTRA ONIONS!!!!!

Sep 19, 2008
I don't give two ****s about football though.
NHL needs to scrap the "playoffs". Here's why.
82 games. 6-7 months. Presidents Trophy no more, get rid of it. Top team after 82 games wins the Stanley Cup. Think about it, from game 1-82, teams will be going for it, no off nights, no BS. They all count. 82 games is a huge schedule, real big sample size. If you can be the best team after 82 games, you deserve the Stanley Cup. No more hockey into mid-June, for the love of God. Could you imagine the final 10 or so games of an NHL season if the Stanley Cup was on the line? Think about that for a minute.
Lets' take a look back here over the years, here would be your Stanley Cup Champions.
2016-17: Washington Capitals
2015-16: Washington Captials
2014-15: New York Rangers
2013-14: Boston Bruins
2012-13: Chicago Blackhawks
2011-12: Vancouver Canucks
2010-11: Vancouver Canucks
2009-10: Washington Capitals
2008-09: San Jose Sharks
2007-08: Detroit Red Wings
2006-07: Buffalo Sabres
2005-06: Detroit Red Wings
It's like this. Playoffs, 16 wins, maximum 28 games, SMALL SAMPLE SIZE. Many people don't like to solely measure a prospect on a "small sample size" tournament like the WJC, yet here we award an NHL team as the Champion after a measly 16 wins. Or all the stats people out there saying "sample size too small". Well, what's the better measuring stick, 82 GAMES or 16 wins in a maximum 28 games.
You tell me. I know what I think. Discuss.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
There is no point to life. We all exist arbitrarily. Nothing happens for a reason. Believing otherwise is just wishful thinking.

Happy holidays.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad