Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Nov 4, 2017
NHL needs to scrap the "playoffs". Here's why.
82 games. 6-7 months. Presidents Trophy no more, get rid of it. Top team after 82 games wins the Stanley Cup. Think about it, from game 1-82, teams will be going for it, no off nights, no BS. They all count. 82 games is a huge schedule, real big sample size. If you can be the best team after 82 games, you deserve the Stanley Cup. No more hockey into mid-June, for the love of God. Could you imagine the final 10 or so games of an NHL season if the Stanley Cup was on the line? Think about that for a minute.
Lets' take a look back here over the years, here would be your Stanley Cup Champions.
2016-17: Washington Capitals
2015-16: Washington Captials
2014-15: New York Rangers
2013-14: Boston Bruins
2012-13: Chicago Blackhawks
2011-12: Vancouver Canucks
2010-11: Vancouver Canucks
2009-10: Washington Capitals
2008-09: San Jose Sharks
2007-08: Detroit Red Wings
2006-07: Buffalo Sabres
2005-06: Detroit Red Wings
It's like this. Playoffs, 16 wins, maximum 28 games, SMALL SAMPLE SIZE. Many people don't like to solely measure a prospect on a "small sample size" tournament like the WJC, yet here we award an NHL team as the Champion after a measly 16 wins. Or all the stats people out there saying "sample size too small". Well, what's the better measuring stick, 82 GAMES or 16 wins in a maximum 28 games.
You tell me. I know what I think. Discuss.
Kind of like this because Vancouver would have a stanley cup

Reactions: G F O P

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Damn, this guy either got banned or took my threats seriously. Which they were.

peehe

Oct 5, 2017
There is no point to life. We all exist arbitrarily. Nothing happens for a reason. Believing otherwise is just wishful thinking.

Happy holidays.

and i believe nothing from any random street dogs. it is only our mother who has seen our papa before our birth. and we are not damn dropped from the sky into her womb. someone has tilled and sown the seed ( aka us ) and we did not know who tilled her but she ( aka our mother ) surely knows it. she is not the damn rascal like us.

so kindly dont drag her to our rascal position of child. and sleeping, eating, sex and fear these things are availabile in even cats and dogs life. and if we also remain in these things than what is the difference between them and us ?

and that is another thing if you are will full football. than you can enjoy your repeated kicks after kicks with repeated birth after births from 1 nation to another. and change the dress ( aka bodies ) and forget everything like an last nights dream.

what is my problem or say loss in it ? real development is spiritual development. that sound development. now you do as you like. its not my problem. it is your business.

Sep 19, 2008
and i believe nothing from any random street dogs. it is only our mother who has seen our papa before our birth. and we are not damn dropped from the sky into her womb. someone has tilled and sown the seed ( aka us ) and we did not know who tilled her but she ( aka our mother ) surely knows it. she is not the damn rascal like us.

so kindly dont drag her to our rascal position of child. and sleeping, eating, sex and fear these things are availabile in even cats and dogs life. and if we also remain in these things than what is the difference between them and us ?

and that is another thing if you are will full football. than you can enjoy your repeated kicks after kicks with repeated birth after births from 1 nation to another. and change the dress ( aka bodies ) and forget everything like an last nights dream.

what is my problem or say loss in it ? real development is spiritual development. that sound development. now you do as you like. its not my problem. it is your business.

Makes you think, doesn't it? @Pate

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada

Merry Christmas ya filthy animal

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
.................and sometimes you say till we meet again and see how long it will take a person to say "Gee where is........" before they realize you are already gone

Sep 19, 2008
NHL needs to scrap the "playoffs". Here's why.
82 games. 6-7 months. Presidents Trophy no more, get rid of it. Top team after 82 games wins the Stanley Cup. Think about it, from game 1-82, teams will be going for it, no off nights, no BS. They all count. 82 games is a huge schedule, real big sample size. If you can be the best team after 82 games, you deserve the Stanley Cup. No more hockey into mid-June, for the love of God. Could you imagine the final 10 or so games of an NHL season if the Stanley Cup was on the line? Think about that for a minute.
Lets' take a look back here over the years, here would be your Stanley Cup Champions.
2016-17: Washington Capitals
2015-16: Washington Captials
2014-15: New York Rangers
2013-14: Boston Bruins
2012-13: Chicago Blackhawks
2011-12: Vancouver Canucks
2010-11: Vancouver Canucks
2009-10: Washington Capitals
2008-09: San Jose Sharks
2007-08: Detroit Red Wings
2006-07: Buffalo Sabres
2005-06: Detroit Red Wings
It's like this. Playoffs, 16 wins, maximum 28 games, SMALL SAMPLE SIZE. Many people don't like to solely measure a prospect on a "small sample size" tournament like the WJC, yet here we award an NHL team as the Champion after a measly 16 wins. Or all the stats people out there saying "sample size too small". Well, what's the better measuring stick, 82 GAMES or 16 wins in a maximum 28 games.
You tell me. I know what I think. Discuss.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad