Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

peehe

Oct 5, 2017
I know you are, but what am I??

disease is i know, i know, i know and i know. but what do you know ? is that you know more than your mother ? is that you have seen your papa before your birth ? if not than what do you know `1st of all ?

simply making show i know. but do you know more than your mother ? ( hypocrite fraud ) you are an damn hypocrite dog `1st of all. ( learn it `1st of all this thing )

Sep 19, 2008
disease is i know, i know, i know and i know. but what do you know ? is that you know more than your mother ? is that you have seen your papa before your birth ? if not than what do you know `1st of all ?

simply making show i know. but do you know more than your mother ? ( hypocrite fraud ) you are an damn hypocrite dog `1st of all. ( learn it `1st of all this thing )

ROFL you know what happened with the city of the world cup qualifying yesterday night

I was just wondering if you were going to be a bit late tomorrow or not to get a drink or a drink or something like the rest for the weekend for a bit tense or something like that do not happen yet again

I think the I will have to f***ing deal with it and get a job in entertainment your company would be a great fit and I'd love to help out if you have any questions I about the answer

Google c
Is a great resource for the first hundred years of business experience with the company found in a wide variety and variety of products that you Dyefus

Google is the best soccer player in the world

Sep 19, 2008

ROFL is a very scenic area and is a very good place to live

Google DC is a great location for the first time in a long time starting from the beginning of Wednesday's years of school and a great experience and a great place to work in a cubicle environment

Dc hiking with a friend of mine is the first place bring it up with Homer for a few years and then she will be a great fit for the hype and exciting

I have left the key in the lockbox of the best things baseball does over the years and she is a great fit for her and her family is very good at it and she is very proud of her husband and she is very lucky to have a case of her own and her husband is a great wife and a great wife and a great wife and a great wife and a great wife and a great wife and a great wife and a great wife and a great wife

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
This guy read the Bhagavad Gita and really took it to heart. Sounds like he's suffering from arythmia now, though.

Hopefully he gets the help he needs.

peehe

Oct 5, 2017
ROFL you know what happened with the city of the world cup qualifying yesterday night

I was just wondering if you were going to be a bit late tomorrow or not to get a drink or a drink or something like the rest for the weekend for a bit tense or something like that do not happen yet again

I think the I will have to ****ing deal with it and get a job in entertainment your company would be a great fit and I'd love to help out if you have any questions I about the answer

Google c
Is a great resource for the first hundred years of business experience with the company found in a wide variety and variety of products that you Dyefus

Google is the best soccer player in the world

thanks but kindly give your company to those who are very very eagerly dying for it. :thumbu:

peehe

Oct 5, 2017
ROFL is a very **skip**a great wife

and now there is no meaning in beating the dead horse(s) like you. thanks for uttering bluff. which is useless.

and now you are simply to be rejected. ( finished )

Last edited:
Reactions: G F O P

Nov 4, 2017
stumbled across this, my face when
Grandma-Finds-The-Internet.jpg

Reactions: DominicBoltsFan

Jot

Mar 10, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
I think you're preaching God...

My views on this topic are simple.

God = Nature = Love = Abundance = Earth
. God doesn't mean God to me. God means these words.

So as long as i stay aligned with these words, and i serve and treat people better than i treat and serve myself. I will live abundantly.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
OP is now the Swagavad Leada. Hold this W, young pimp.

peehe

Oct 5, 2017
I think you're preaching God...

My views on this topic are simple.

God = Nature = Love = Abundance = Earth
. God doesn't mean God to me. God means these words.

So as long as i stay aligned with these words, and i serve and treat people better than i treat and serve myself. I will live abundantly.

and i dont give any pissage for any random street dog bluff like you. just as you dont do.

so how can you foolishly think that i will do it ? how can you think it ? when you yourself dont care for other street dogs like you.

peehe

Oct 5, 2017
OP is now the Swagavad Leada. Hold this W, young pimp.

now im an dealer of prostitutes aka young pimp but what are you ? ( irresponsible bachelor daddy ) what are you `1st of all ?

and ( just see the fun ) now theif will check another theif ? ( just see the fun ) prostitute hunter like you will check me now ? ( waahaa first class saint ) nice tried.

but ( rascal pig ) you are all broken failures. you are all spoiled piss of your 10 neigbours at once. you are not even damn civilized ( rascal piss )

peehe

Oct 5, 2017
You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with bodily fluids and fecal matter

nah nah dont shift burdon of proof on me. it is you who is fond of smell of potty and urine. otherwise any sane man will not stay here.

but because of you fond of these things you are here. but ( foolishly ) shifting burdon of proof on me.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
nah nah dont shift burdon of proof on me. it is you who is fond of smell of potty and urine. otherwise any sane man will not stay here.

but because of you fond of these things you are here. but ( foolishly ) shifting burdon of proof on me.

This is a hockey forum you f***ing braindead imbecile. :laugh:

Go drink the coloured liquids under the sink.

Reactions: Bumpus and 900

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad